Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HydroGraphics!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

HydroGraphics! Empty
PostSubject: HydroGraphics!   HydroGraphics! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:47 am

OMG this is freaking sweet!!! It's like plastydipping but with water
http://www.carthrottle.com/hydrographics-are-a-spectacular-way-to-transform-your-ride/
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

HydroGraphics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HydroGraphics!   HydroGraphics! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:52 am

Yeah, the first time I saw a vid of this a while back my mind was blown too. A ton of possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Banzsai
Shop Floor Sweeper

HydroGraphics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HydroGraphics!   HydroGraphics! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:11 pm

Just seen this, like tiger said opens up so much more... I didn't read the whole thing just watched the video. But I would wonder how much this would set you back (cost wise).
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

HydroGraphics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HydroGraphics!   HydroGraphics! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:26 pm

yeah I dont know...
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

HydroGraphics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HydroGraphics!   HydroGraphics! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:43 pm

It wasn't that expensive. I watch a UK show called Wheeler Dealers on the Velocity channel here in the US, and sometime earlier this year, they bought a Range Rover that someone had really messed up by painting it flat black and shiny electric blue, then they painted all the interior wood trim in that same electric blue. They also put some ugly ass 20+ inch rims that were black with the electric blue color on the lips.... So bad. Anyway, they try to redo and resell vehicles while spending the least amount of money, and they wanted to change the ugly ass blue interior bits and didn't want to spend the money for brand new factory wood pieces, or buy actual carbon fiber pieces, so they had this process done. And long story short, he said in the show that having all the blue pieces dipped in carbon fiber film and clear coated came to around $200 pounds (Roughly $330 US). That is not alot, there were alot of pieces.

Back to top Go down
bobthegama675
Mechanic
bobthegama675

HydroGraphics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HydroGraphics!   HydroGraphics! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 9:46 pm

WHAT WITCHCRAFT IS THIS!!!!! ITS AMAZING
Back to top Go down
Banzsai
Shop Floor Sweeper

HydroGraphics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HydroGraphics!   HydroGraphics! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:06 am

That really is a bargin, it looks really nice quality aswell not like Halfords own brand .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HydroGraphics! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HydroGraphics!   HydroGraphics! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HydroGraphics!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: