Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:51 am

Has anyone ever Heard of Insane Clown Posse(ICP)?
Just Wondering
Back to top Go down
MaltachAE86
Shop Floor Sweeper
MaltachAE86

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 1:53 am

Yea lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandrperformance.com
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:19 am

MaltachAE86 wrote:
Yea lol
lol... ur in florida thats why!
Back to top Go down
Ad the Rad
Mechanic
Ad the Rad

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Never really agreed with Fox News before. I don't get it - I can't tell if they're self-aware and they do what they do and say what they say as a joke, or if they honestly believe that miracles are why magnets work and they want kids to commit crimes and get into drugs.

Either way I think they're morons.

There was also a This American Life episode about a guy who went to cover them on tour and recanted about having bottles of piss and shit thrown at him, and the band basically ordering the crowd to f*ck the venue up. I never understood this "hard core" facade bullshit. Yeah, we get it, you're a menace. And? So what? You have zero respect for the places you play and the people who support your career - and your idiot fans eat it up.

I don't truly "hate" a lot of things in this world... but ICP is on that list.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 12:57 pm

I think ICP is a bunch of asshats that crave attention and look like clowns...but that's just me

Brenwalsh
Shop Floor Sweeper
Brenwalsh

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Ad the Rad wrote:
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:27 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
I think ICP is a bunch of asshats that crave attention and look like clowns...but that's just me

Brenwalsh wrote:
Ad the Rad wrote:

+ Sebenty-twelve
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 3:48 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Kru Jones wrote:

Brenwalsh wrote:
Ad the Rad wrote:

+ Sebenty-twelve

+ aBajillion
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Lol... Tell me why u hate them? I get it, they're the most hated Band in the World. Simply because they dont give a f*ck what people think. They sell alot of albums. They paint their faces because, The Dark Carnival, The Six Joker Cards.

But, Why do YOU hate on them?
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:19 pm

Two Things

Unintelligent

They act like retarded frat-boys
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Shop Floor Sweeper
Brenwalsh

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:56 pm

Sideways 30k wrote:
Lol... Tell me why u hate them? I get it, they're the most hated Band in the World. Simply because they dont give a f*ck what people think. They sell alot of albums. They paint their faces because, The Dark Carnival, The Six Joker Cards.

But, Why do YOU hate on them?

It's like the thing with Lil B, where people say he can't rap but in actual fact he's just taking the piss most of the time.

Where as with ICP, they just don't have any musical talent... AND they take the piss trying to hide the fact that they have no talent

IMO they should have stuck to the wrestling
Back to top Go down
MaltachAE86
Shop Floor Sweeper
MaltachAE86

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:02 pm

There retarded, un-educated simpletons who think telling kids to do drugs and commit crimes is cool. In my opinion they should be shot down but eh, I'm cruel. Here in Tampa there was a gang, no more of a mafia per say that would kill anyone that dressed up and painted their faces like ICP because of ICP purposely influencing minors to do drugs and crimes. Their trash in my book.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:11 pm

MaltachAE86 wrote:
There retarded, un-educated simpletons who think telling kids to do drugs and commit crimes is cool. In my opinion they should be shot down but eh, I'm cruel. Here in Tampa there was a gang, no more of a mafia per say  that would kill anyone that dressed up and painted their faces like ICP because of ICP purposely influencing minors to do drugs and crimes. Their trash in my book.

+ ∞
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:18 pm

I'm a parent, and talentless hacks attempting to tell my kids to act out, commit crimes, and do drugs are useless to me. If any of my kids start being a juggalo, and then start commiting crimes, I'm beating their ass, then, I'm going to find ICP's bitch asses and have a "word" with those fucktards. Listen, being a little rebelious is harmless, but to openly try to convince kids to do ignorant shit just to sell a piss poor rap album makes them a waste of space in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
MaltachAE86
Shop Floor Sweeper
MaltachAE86

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:37 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
I'm a parent, and talentless hacks attempting to tell my kids to act out, commit crimes, and do drugs are useless to me. If any of my kids start being a juggalo, and then start commiting crimes, I'm beating their ass, then, I'm going to find ICP's bitch asses and have a "word" with those fucktards. Listen, being a little rebelious is harmless, but to openly try to convince kids to do ignorant shit just to sell a piss poor rap album makes them a waste of space in my opinion.

I can't agree more, the fact that kids as young as 10 are dressing up as Juggalo's and getting involved in gangs and crime is sickening. People have forgotten what morals and true character is. Where I come from, the country is fighting itself, the mafia own 83% of all income and the police is nothing more than the Kremlin Kvoch's puppet but at least kids are not slinging dope and painting their faces like clowns and acting "hood". Go to Russia, particularly Leningrad and do that and see how long you last, it wouldn't end well.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Mechanic
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:46 pm

The music isn't the problem. I could care less about the music.

Its the f*cking attitude they influence people of my age with. Being a 'rebel' is cool and all but these guys are super huge assholes. They can not give a f*ck all they want, but the image they put out is so ignorant. Why break all these laws and do drugs? Just to be cool. Im glad none of my friends buy into this bullshit
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Mechanic
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Maltach, i just translated the russian in your sig. shame he died
Back to top Go down
Dorifutokuma
Lead Mechanic
Dorifutokuma

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:09 pm

I just typed out this long thing on my iPad and theme hit the f*cking undo button.

What they produce is complete and utter bullshit. It isn't music. I can fart notes and call it music and it would be better. Secondly, I don't appreciate what they tell kids to do and shit. Crimes, murder, drugs, rape? Nah, I'm good. Me wanting to be a cop is big part of it, but so are my human morals.

Their "family" should be put out on an island out in the middle of the ocean, where they would hopefully kill each other off. You had to have known that you'd receive negative comments when posting this, so I am not sorry for anything I have said.
Back to top Go down
MaltachAE86
Shop Floor Sweeper
MaltachAE86

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Yea the music isn't directly the problem, a good percentage of their songs are very stupid and the lyrics are mentally retarded. It's the groups attitude that is the problem. As I said, in Tampa there was a "gang" and these "juggalo's" that thought they could run the city, they were deeply mistaken. A group of ex-military members decided to, how do you put this, "eradicate" the juggalo problem. Needless to say there aren't many juggalo members left in Tampa.
Back to top Go down
Dorifutokuma
Lead Mechanic
Dorifutokuma

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:16 pm

There's some juggalos and juggalettes here in my town, they're a bunch of damn idiots. I had a group of then start shit with me in a Bst Buy parking lot before, they retracted what they said when I pulled my gun from my jeep. I didn't threaten them, just brandished it. Bunch of damn morons.
Back to top Go down
MaltachAE86
Shop Floor Sweeper
MaltachAE86

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:21 pm

If I could I would carry my WASR 10/63 with me but I doubt the cops would appreciate a FFL C3 weapon in the trunk lol
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:23 pm

Ya about that lol
Back to top Go down
Dorifutokuma
Lead Mechanic
Dorifutokuma

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 8:28 pm

Yeah, I've got a glock that I carry, but I've got a number of others.
Back to top Go down
MaltachAE86
Shop Floor Sweeper
MaltachAE86

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:07 pm

I'm a avid gun enthusiast, I mean super gun nerd lol.

Couple of my Russian beauties

WASR 10/63 with FFL C3 Full auto conversion
Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP 10702410

Saiga IZ109 12 gauge with pistol grip and stuffs
Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP 10834110

Glock 22
Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP 10702710

Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP 10838210
Back to top Go down
Dorifutokuma
Lead Mechanic
Dorifutokuma

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Same Glock I have. .40 <3. I loves it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP   Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anybody Listen to know or ever heard of ICP
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next