Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible GTA V section?

Go down 
+4
Sideways 30k
DIS OldManTiger
Arsye
Wolfling
8 posters

Are you interested in an MnM GTA V?
Yes
Possible GTA V section?  Vote_lcap67%Possible GTA V section?  Vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
No
Possible GTA V section?  Vote_lcap33%Possible GTA V section?  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

Possible GTA V section?  Empty
PostSubject: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:24 am

So, I know GTA has sparked a new life in the MnM community that Forza hasn't. I'm wondering (Tiger may have already answered this) if there is a potential for a GTA V section here on MnM. I'm not sure how pricing would work, but I'm sure there is a way. Not to mention, not only would people work for parts and cars on the forum , but in game too thanks to Rockstar's crackdown on GTA money modding. I know there would be an extreme interest in this, and enough people play it as is. I'm just proposing this as Forza 4, Horizon, and 5 are practically dead. I, personally, would love to see this happen as a number guys on here have fun every night off-roading, and having car shows. It seems like it would be a load of fun!
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:25 am

Tiger has Answered this. and it was Simply a No from a lot of people. but I would like to see it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:27 am

I know, but that was pre-Forza 5 and MnM has grown dry in the past few months. So GTA may be the thing of new! And I can see if Tiger doesn't want to craft a whole new price system, however the community could!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:42 am

Sorry, I'm gonna veto the possibility. Even if I personally didn't have to craft the pricing, I'm not down with myself or the staff here having to monitor yet another set of garages and rules. Just like I helped make the GrassTurismo forums for XCB3X, I'd be willing to help start one for GTA.
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:58 am

Maybe! I have a lot on my plate this week so maybe in the next couple weeks we can work something out!
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Wolf. If you could Start a GTA Based Forum. Im sure alot of the Major GTA V players would love that. As of My Self Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Mechanic
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:58 pm

I suppose it'd be pretty fun.. But for people like me there'll be the similar issue i'm having with GT6. In-game money isn't easy to come by, and it takes almost 200k to fully mod a car, depending on what it is.

I'd probably be down to join in though.
Back to top Go down
Dorifutokuma
Lead Mechanic
Dorifutokuma

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:10 pm

Wolf and I have spoken about the in-game money issue and we're trying to think of a way around it. We're going to try to work something out though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Mechanic
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Ah okay. Well, i'd be willing to help if you need anything from me. I have A LOT of time on my hands at the minute Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:27 pm

If I do go about this, it won't be in construction for a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:56 pm

I'm down to help website wise, i've learned a few things from Tiger on how to efficiently run things.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:26 am

I'd be interested. When I read "possible section" I thought drifting. Razz
I have found a few sections already, just need to work them out a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible GTA V section?    Possible GTA V section?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible GTA V section?
Page 1 of 1