Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MnM + BNB

Go down 
+10
Darthm0ng
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Texas Chia
DIS_SWIRLY
Arsye
Impulse 3
DIS M0LICI0US
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
smooth92
14 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:32 am

I'm sorry smooth but I left Bnb for a certain number of reasons not just because of the reset and was only lucky that tiger and the guys made mnm for us all to continue on with, or else personally i would have been leaving bnb anyway, so nothing against you but ill be staying here.
Back to top Go down
DIS M0LICI0US
DIS M0LICI0US

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:41 am

MnM + BNB     Img-thing?
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:42 am

I voted no because you don't listen to your community at all. You think you're doing what's best for the community but instead, you've started ruining it bit by bit. You don't know who to please, so you pick sides.

I did not post this to instigate anything, but I'm just speaking it like I see it. You are also two-faced. In private on BnB, when myself and Beedee called you out about this exact thing, you "apologized" just like you did in your post on here. A while later, you remove me from BNBPD for no reason at all. You never ended up giving me one. I couldn't give any less of a damn about not being on BNBPD or being a mod; it's the fact that you never gave me a valid reason for doing what you did. That's because you don't have one. You may have the highest amount of hate towards me, but you have no legitimate, valid reason for your acts towards me. You're also not a man of your word.

I don't care if you ban me on BnB for saying this, but if you do then it wouldn't make you look any better than you do now. I never did a damn thing to you, in fact I rarely talked to you. You chose to act the way you did and you're now "apologizing" again.

Again, this is just something that's on my mind that I need to get off, so don't take it personally. I have never had anything against you. I don't understand why you did what you did, but I guess some things must remain a mystery.

Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:48 am

It wasn't the Restart that made me leave, I was down for a restart.

but I wouldn't like a remerge.
Back to top Go down
DIS_SWIRLY
Shop Floor Sweeper

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:02 am

Dont worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mechanic
Texas Chia

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:53 am

im still going to do both

to much fun to be had on BNB

to much potential here to not join in

so lets just play and have fun
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:20 am

^ that.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:44 am

Smooth, I really don't think anybody wants to co-operate with you after all the dickish moves you pulled on BNB. Hence why the voting scale is 15 to no and 1 to yes... I feel the same way as Impulse, because you were constantly banning me because I was "Causing Drama?" Well sir, how did you act in your early teens? It may have gotten out of control causing you to Permaban me, but a few weeks later me and a majority of Team Spooky all got together to try and get me back on BNB by putting together a decent apology with a statement from me saying why I want to come back. Its been 2 weeks since that got sent which means you have Blatantly ignored it and not bothered even wanting to sort anything out. I would have appreciated if you replied with a simple yes or no. But instead you decided to be a complete ass about it just leave it to rot. MnM is better than BNB. I say this because the community has no attitude, we have a very good vibe and we don't go around deleting posts/threads and banning people if they have anything to say. You, on the other hand just kept getting excited with your Admin powers and straight up banned people and said "Enjoy your Vacation" What the fuck is with that? So take your sorry ass back to BNB and stop crying because your members are flocking over here. MnM is my home and I will always be here no matter what.

I have said what I had to say and I will now go back to playing MnM with the awesome community that is has.
Back to top Go down
Darthm0ng
Lead Mechanic
Darthm0ng

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:01 am

Love you Callum. <3
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:03 am

All the homo!
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:08 am

I'll still play both, simply because it's a fresh start over here.
Perhaps you could mere when FM5 drops? That way we all restart together?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:13 am

Then that just leaves me on my own.
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 am

Ouch. That was a serious burn!
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:46 am

I just think everyone should drop the hate and grudges with each other and everyone be peacefull everyone turn over a new leaf no matter how much hate there is just stop goes to everyone on the 2 communitys no need for stupid grudges !!!!!

Still do both

water under the bridge
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:24 am

I will still do both. This entire journey started with BnB. i have met alot of kick ass dudes along the way and fell in love with the whole concept of a grassroots community. i cant turn my back on that. I will admit the entire restart thing and a few of the other rule changes were a bit hokey, but im willing to roll with whomever is in charge...good or bad. i would like to think that im in good standings with most of the community and i definitely see there reasons for not wanting to switch back or combine. There will be some venting, some bitching, some cheap shots but this has to get out in order for anyone of the sites to survive. If your dont learn from the past, history is bound to repeat itself. Both sites will survive in my opinion and a new stronger bond will come of this. I just wanna pal around with my bros and keep this shit fun!!!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:54 am

MnM + BNB     514704
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:12 am

I will lock this down, because from here, it could only devolve. Before I do however, I want the community to know that there is no need for hate towards BnB, I know I sure don't. We encourage folks to to both MnM and BnB, there is no issue with that whatsoever. We want everyone to enjoy themselves, its that simple. So, let's let the hate go, and get back to just having some good ol' fashioned grassroots fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MnM + BNB     Empty
PostSubject: Re: MnM + BNB    MnM + BNB     Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MnM + BNB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Announcements!-
Jump to: