Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JiqSaw's Restorations

Go down 
+2
DIS OldManTiger
JiqSaw Bunqie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JiqSaw Bunqie
Shop Floor Sweeper

JiqSaw's Restorations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JiqSaw's Restorations   JiqSaw's Restorations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:40 pm

ok Smile well im contemplating on keeping it and adding the v6 and adding sway bars and sport tires and a sport camshaft... meaning spending $6,900 to make it more driftable
Back to top Go down
JiqSaw Bunqie
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: JiqSaw's Restorations   JiqSaw's Restorations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:48 pm

tiger if you want it you can have it off i wanna use the e30 for that time attack Smile
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: JiqSaw's Restorations   JiqSaw's Restorations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:01 pm

Alright sir, sold, but instead of 11k, make it 13k, so you won't be broke. Enjoy the E30 if you get it.

Back to top Go down
JiqSaw Bunqie
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: JiqSaw's Restorations   JiqSaw's Restorations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:05 pm

Smile ok sir thank you
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: JiqSaw's Restorations   JiqSaw's Restorations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:05 pm

NiceGuyTiger over here  Razz 
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales

PostSubject: Re: JiqSaw's Restorations   JiqSaw's Restorations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:07 pm

Nice tiger lol think i spent my savings to soon lol soon as i get the evo so much is up for sale
Back to top Go down
JiqSaw Bunqie
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: JiqSaw's Restorations   JiqSaw's Restorations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 1:08 pm

ha when isn't tiger not nice Smile helping me build my garage and such and next i'm doing an event to get more money
Back to top Go down
JiqSaw Bunqie
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: JiqSaw's Restorations   JiqSaw's Restorations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:23 pm

JiqSaw Bunqie wrote:
JiqSaw's StoryTime

On July 23 2014, JiqSaw had been looking at a Datsun 510 that had been owned by one of his friends. This friend was named OldmanTiger who is admin to this site. So, Jiqsaw looked around his garage and there he found a VQ supercharger Datsun of which he wanted but he only had $20,000, JiqSaw had the money to but the car with the engine and supercharger for $17,000 but he couldn't pass up the offer for $13,000 without the  motor. JiqSaw had already made plans of how'd he's make the car really nice, but will he.........
Previously JiqSaw bought the Datsun 510 and he was so excited but he found out it was going to be a hassle. The problem was he had no money to get a engine and the internals involved to get it street ready. So JiqSaw found that if he junked the car he would get the exact same he bought it for by OldManTiger. Which of course he couldn't give up the deal so JiqSaw sold it to Tiger and had 11,000 from the savings on the Datsun and the 13,000 from selling his 510. After he recieved the money he checked the USED CAR LOT and found a well done e30 built by Impulse and couldn't refuse and JiqSaw's now the new owner of a BMW e30 M3 Track/Drift ready. Until next time..........

BANK STATEMENT

Spoiler:
TYPE OF VEHICLE

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JiqSaw Bunqie
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: JiqSaw's Restorations   JiqSaw's Restorations - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 12:17 am

Wow you guys really forgot about me xD well i gotta say i still do this but you guys never hit me up so i forget in general now i've been doing drift events on forza 5 called FDC would anyone be interested? we've had a slow turn out but i know you guys like a bit of thrashing and such anyone up every saturday at 6pm est time? Also should i sell my garage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JiqSaw's Restorations   JiqSaw's Restorations - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JiqSaw's Restorations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: Archived Games :: Forza 5 :: Personal Garages (FM5)-
Jump to: