Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Time Legends Tuning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Bercy4preZ
Shop Floor Sweeper

Full Time Legends Tuning Empty
PostSubject: Full Time Legends Tuning   Full Time Legends Tuning Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 11:17 pm

The Full Time Legends have arrived....... shit just got real!!!!!!!

BANK STATEMENT

Spoiler:

Last edited by The_Bercy4preZ on Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
The_Bercy4preZ
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Full Time Legends Tuning   Full Time Legends Tuning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:18 pm

idk how please help
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Full Time Legends Tuning   Full Time Legends Tuning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:20 pm

What can I help you with?
Back to top Go down
The_Bercy4preZ
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Full Time Legends Tuning   Full Time Legends Tuning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:22 pm

I cant find the bank statement again i forget where i found it last night. How do i update it? I did however find a build shit in my ventures that i am putting together now
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Full Time Legends Tuning   Full Time Legends Tuning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:25 pm

I just added the Iroc to your bank statement. Any time you want to edit your statement or any post you have posted just click on the edit button on the top right of the post you want to edit.
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Full Time Legends Tuning   Full Time Legends Tuning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:27 pm

If you need any help, I'm always on while I'm at work and anyone here will be happy to help out too if I don't notice it first. Smile
Back to top Go down
The_Bercy4preZ
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: Full Time Legends Tuning   Full Time Legends Tuning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Wow that was super easy smdh. Thans man appreciate it highly. Do i update my bankroll with the parts i just bought as well or does it go on the build sheet and i subtract the total cost as a whole?
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: Full Time Legends Tuning   Full Time Legends Tuning Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:32 pm

It's best to do both. Like in your bank statement list each part with their price and add to your build sheet. Unless you buy a package deal then just list the package in statement with price.

BTW - You're very welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Time Legends Tuning   Full Time Legends Tuning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Time Legends Tuning
Page 1 of 1