Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UberTorque Articles - Issue #1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

UberTorque Articles - Issue #1 Empty
PostSubject: UberTorque Articles - Issue #1   UberTorque Articles - Issue #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:38 pm

MNM. Hard on the outside soft on the inside. Pardon the pun. MNM is not a recent development to the forza world that we all love, in fact it was created only a couple of months back due
to the disgression with BNB. But a question I think that really rumbles in peoples minds is. What is the difference between BNB and MNM. Well let me break that down for you.

BNB is like, erm, let's say North Korea. One very small man who wants to run things his way. But in a way we all feel sorry for him because he had a vision. BNB was from what I gathered from Smooth, "a true builders yard". What he means is that it's a place dedicated to low horsepower buckets of poop that pack a large engine and never hit S class status. The idea that an individual had the capabilities to buy super cars angered him, purely because it tainted the meaning.

But on the other hand of the community Jesus, we have MNM which I am going to call, South Korea. A place where democracy and freedom of speech are welcome with open arms. The new leader has a 'Do what you want' attitude and welcomes those who want to build whatever they want to build. But when freedom is present, doesn't this mean there's going to be more debates ? MNM has already shown it's true colors when the word BNB gets thrown around, especially with some of the more outspoken members. Maybe they have a right to. I don't want to step on any toes. But what I really do respect is purely the amount of casual decency towards the situation. In my opinion the idea that there was a vote to decide whether to continue the site just shows that BNB has a lesson to learn about the communities interests.

And as I don't want to end on a bombshell like I have, I'm going to jump to the point of this particular article. MNM will flourishes and continue to grow as a community, because we act like a community.

Thank you for reading.
Stunner
Founder - UberTorque Media
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #1   UberTorque Articles - Issue #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Whoa......First of all let me applaud you for such an awesome write up. I never knew you had it in you. LOL. But seriously i like the way you made the correlation of the 2. Though N and S Korea may be a lil extreme, i can certainly see the picture you painted. I await your next installment of intelligence sir..its waaay better than the petty arguements!!!!!Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #1   UberTorque Articles - Issue #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Thank you so much Kru. It means a lot that you really like it. Plus N and S Korea was the best way I could put it hahaha
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #1   UberTorque Articles - Issue #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:39 pm

That was a very good read, Stunner! Can't wait for the next one. Smile
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #1   UberTorque Articles - Issue #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:18 pm

That was RAD
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #1   UberTorque Articles - Issue #1 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:56 pm

That shit right there.... was fantastic. Well done Stunner, well done.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Articles - Issue #1   UberTorque Articles - Issue #1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UberTorque Articles - Issue #1
Page 1 of 1