Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forza Horzion 3

Go down 
+5
Relentless
Akihiro
HOONMOB
Arsye
DsIck_NuKEz
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DsIck_NuKEz
Shop Floor Sweeper
DsIck_NuKEz

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm

i got on here to check my stuff and decided we should make a conversation about fh3 we need to get a bunch of people like we had on 2 from what i understand everyone went to forza 6 and there is no really free roam (Which was my first motorsport) and it made mnm suck i quit because i had a lot of stuff to do and i was never on my xbox on fh2 i did a lot of recruiting and so did haze razing 44  but it seems when he quit a lot of people he recruited did too but we have to get alot of people back on fh3!! Any thoughts on Fh3?

P.S.. ITS SUMMER!! GOT NOTHING TO DO AND GOT HELLA TIME!! lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 1:14 pm

from the Facebook MnM group, we have quite a few people coming back for FH3.

I myself am probably buying the Xbox One S just because it supports HDR for FH3
Back to top Go down
DsIck_NuKEz
Shop Floor Sweeper
DsIck_NuKEz

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2016 3:04 pm

HDR? and doesn't it still run with the xb1
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 10:09 pm

DsIck_NuKEz wrote:
HDR? and doesn't it still run with the xb1

hdr has something to do with the graphics, and the original xbox one doesn't support it I guess, but the game is still playable 100%, just not at the best it could be I guess? idk it probably won't make much of a difference.

my xbox as of now doesn't read disc's so thats a big reason on buying another also
Back to top Go down
DsIck_NuKEz
Shop Floor Sweeper
DsIck_NuKEz

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 2:28 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
HOONMOB
HOONMOB

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 2:57 pm

Mr socal aka hoonmob will be on FH3 Very Happy no point in buying fm6 im bored of track racing all the time i liked horizon alot more Smile also drift free will be returning once again this time with me at the reigns Smile
Back to top Go down
DsIck_NuKEz
Shop Floor Sweeper
DsIck_NuKEz

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 7:54 pm

yay!!
Back to top Go down
HOONMOB
HOONMOB

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 1:11 pm

Man this place is dead o.0
Back to top Go down

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Some still lurk, like me.
Back to top Go down
DsIck_NuKEz
Shop Floor Sweeper
DsIck_NuKEz

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 8:54 pm

how are we going to get it back up?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 7:56 am

DsIck_NuKEz wrote:
how are we going to get it back up?

the people that have stayed active to it for years will come back, and over time, more and more friends join. as for bringing unknown new people, i don't have a clue anymore.
Back to top Go down
HOONMOB
HOONMOB

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 3:38 pm

i remember being on bnb when smooth first started it i love this way of building drift cars in the game its how it should be done, this community can be awesome when people are fully into it i wish we could promote it someway on fm.net im sure people would come haha
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 8:56 am

Hoonmob420 wrote:
i remember being on bnb when smooth first started it i love this way of building drift cars in the game its how it should be done, this community can be awesome when people are fully into it i wish we could promote it someway on fm.net im sure people would come haha

yeah, I remember joining bnb, but posting on fm.net, the mods of it just start talkin shit and then delete the post because of the whole modded wheels thing years ago
Back to top Go down
HOONMOB
HOONMOB

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 1:07 pm

i got banned from fm.net because a mod was trolling me so i ultimate trolled his ass by making a custom sig and logo for my profile that had his name a picture of a heart and a rooster..... Very Happy haha i definitely deserved the ban, the mods there are douche's at times but i can now understand as an adult as to why they have to be i mean its a public board but sometimes they think they rules the world, i even had my own forum for a minute before it got out of hand lol i had almost 100 active people posting anything and everything car related (i mean anything car related girls with cars included) before i realized holy s**t people are insane haha i reazlie why they have to be the way they are but people need to be able to have freedom too on the internet haha
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:08 pm

It's the internet, it should be expected
Back to top Go down
Akihiro
Shop Floor Sweeper
Akihiro

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 7:24 am

I've been meaning to come back to the forum but can't bring myself to do so these days knowing I'll see all the same posts from early 2016 haha. However, roll on FH3, going to be cashing in that money every week ready for release.
Back to top Go down
Relentless
Admin
Relentless

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:27 am

MnM Will be making a return for FH3, with FM6 it didnt have such the appeal as we couldnt do the things we all did on horizon 2.

Now come FH3 big updates to the forum may just happen along with MnM in general.

We shall get this going again!

Any one with any ideas feel free to pm me on here and were see what we can do!
Back to top Go down
HOONMOB
HOONMOB

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 1:16 pm

Relentless!!!! <3 bring this place back ill be active i promise lol
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2016 9:00 pm

Best believe I'll be back on FH3. And I'm sure I'll get some of the DIS/House Of Drift people back as well. Horizon lends itself to this type of gameplay much more than Forza.

Back to top Go down
The Real Milton
Mechanic

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 5:44 am

im looking forward to this and also building the cars slowly.

what about some kind of rule that if you have spare engines/parts there is a time to fit process.

no cost but it would mean for one event the car is built perfect then if needing to be in a lower class you cant just run the lower hp engine?

wheels/tires shouldnt count as they can be swapped quickly.

im liking my idea on the 'homes' idea.

Maybe worth when game releases to get an image made with street name and house numbers?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 1:12 pm

The Real Milton wrote:
im looking forward to this and also building the cars slowly.

what about some kind of rule that if you have spare engines/parts there is a time to fit process.

no cost but it would mean for one event the car is built perfect then if needing to be in a lower class you cant just run the lower hp engine?

wheels/tires shouldnt count as they can be swapped quickly.

im liking my idea on the 'homes' idea.

Maybe worth when game releases to get an image made with street name and house numbers?

Back years ago on Horizon 1, we all had our own houses, but it wasn't official stuff.. everyone just knew each other and read each other stories, o everyone knew who was which and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Relentless
Admin
Relentless

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2016 5:22 pm

As you can see myself and kru have got this place up and running again! Mnm runs a lot smoother on the horizon franchises so expect this to be big!!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 5:46 am

big tings
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2016 9:33 am

big tits
Back to top Go down
Addie Blaire
Shop Floor Sweeper
Addie Blaire

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 11:15 am

Making a comeback, myself. Used to be on XBL as [SpkD] addie. Dunno what my name will be on FH3 for PC, unsure how this works, haha.

I miss the RPG element of this spin on the franchise. Looking forward to sliding with some old faces and making some new friends.

unrelated picture of my first S13, circa FM2:
Forza Horzion 3 Start3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forza Horzion 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Horzion 3   Forza Horzion 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Horzion 3
Page 1 of 1