Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Empty
PostSubject: REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //   REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:28 pm

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 30129902943_ca35195d54_c

Zestino x FreeSpirit Garage Nissan S15 / V-D1 Sponsored Car
Spoiler:

1990 Mazda RX-7 FC3S
Spoiler:

Last edited by REVAN on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:34 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //   REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:28 pm

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 30677009941_b4f1326d8e_c
Spoiler:

Last edited by REVAN on Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //   REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2016 11:28 pm

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 30677008031_d24493632a_c

Spoiler:

Last edited by REVAN on Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //   REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 12:14 am

Australia for the summer!!!
10/1/16

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 29942955172_6f1e3a54df_z

So Australia right?!?! I quit my Nissan factory job and decided to chill with the homie's this summer in Australia. After roughly 12 hours in this hunk of junk i was ready for some fun in the sun! I heard about the upcoming season of ADGP Pro-Am and was hoping my D1SL East licence would help me out but thats a job for another day.

A good friend of mine Dave who's been in the country for the past few years let me borrow his car and stay at his place till i got back on my feet. His RB30 powered PS13 outputting roughly 450HP was what he offered me, i questioned him at first but after thinking about it i really didnt have much choice so i happily accepted.

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 29942955402_d162857223_z

So of course i had to put her thru the paces and shake off the rust, except for the turbo lag this thing is excellent to drive. The way the RB is built is like nothing i've driven and trust me when i say I've driven alot of RB powered vehicles when i lived in Japan.

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 29942955572_349a94bf29_z

So for now I'm living in Byron Bay so if any of you are in the area and want to hang or go out for a skid i'm always down to party, just got to find my own car and own place now.

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 29942954952_32eefb1d8f_z

Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //   REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 1:18 am

Hey there Wink

And the name change is gunna have to be Kru, or Relentless
Back to top Go down
Relentless
Admin
Relentless

PostSubject: Re: REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //   REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2016 10:43 am

pm me bro and il get ur username changed!

and welcome back!
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //   REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:51 pm

A new home // VD1SL????
10/7/16 - 10/8/16

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 30201203215_503c5d3407_z

So yea, i bought my own home with the funds i had left after selling my property off in Colorado and buying a new whip so i didnt have to keep driving that PS13 (I could've driven it for ever). It's not really much of a home though, there's about a 6 inch wall between my neighbor and me. Hope they are a car person since waking up to a loud ass SR20 is what they're gonna get. While waiting for the final paper work to come in for my move i decided to call up the people who run a few of the local Australian Pro-am drifting divisons. After a few hour Skype call and a faxed copy of my new license and D1SL east license, i was registered.
Now to find a car lol

[THE NEXT DAY]

Finally finished up signing my housing agreements and such i hit up my buddy Dave to find out if anyone had a car they were willing to lend me for a season and to my surprise he did, it was him lol.  While he's taking the next few seasons off to build up his shop he let me drive his spec car as long as he gets some kick backs and some new sponsors. He gave me a time and a place so i finished getting what little things i had around and drove 30 minutes to met him.

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 30116880631_836c26a6b7_z

So after an extra 15 minutes of getting lost and driving down more dirt roads than actual pavement i came up to a house out in the middle of nowhere, where i saw Dave and an elderly couple sitting on the porch. After tryin to navigate the driveway and bumps in a lowered PS13, i finally got up to the house and met Dave's parents who have been storing his S15 since the end of last years season so he can make room in his shop.

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 29572520333_a0d4a4cf4e_z

After checking over the car and making sure she still ran, Dave threw me the keys and we went for a test drive.

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 30116883211_b93c2b73bd_z

And by test drive, i ment thrashing the hell out of it and making sure the LSx still did its thing.

Hint... It still does.

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 29572520113_65a66c75be_z

After staying for Dinner, we threw the bad girl up on his dad's flatbed and drove it all the way back to my place for now until we get some room at the shop. Now we got to really go over the car and make sure it meets the spec's were allowed to run. I also gotta call in a few favors and get some sponsor's on board before we start spending money on this thing. Also got one of my favorite designer's flying out from Japan this weekend to do the livery for this thing. Gotta get rid of this red, I'm thinking Purple.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //   REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 6:36 pm

10/17/16

Finishing the D1SL-AU car

After a long week of working on the car (Had to take the week off of work, so i lost out on my paycheck lol) It's almost done, all that needs finished is a full day's worth of testing to make sure things dont break after a few laps and to punish these new tires and see if they hold up to the LS's demand for grip.

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 30358601776_528ab96f4b_z

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // 30358599386_1f5fd90686_z

Last edited by REVAN on Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FuBaRWales

PostSubject: Re: REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //   REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 7:27 pm

nice read ... watching thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //   REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 1:52 am

Very nice setup on your Rocket Bunny S15. See we are running the same cars for our Daily and D1...

Welcome to the party, now get over to Yarra Valley for the Rainforest Circuit Time Attack and post your time and car specs. The road will be opening back up for traffic flow tomorrow evening. If anything you'll make $450 extra just for showing up and posting a time. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //   REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S // Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REVAN // Team S T R E E T F I G H T E R S //
Page 1 of 1