Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm aliveeeee!

Go down 
+2
Arsye
Cougar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cougar
Cougar

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 12:57 pm

Hi guys,

Been so long since I have been on here. Often though about how everyone is and what's going on. Having a quick scan through the forum I see it's still active which I'm thrilled about, was hoping to jump back into it!

Little bit of what's been going on in my life, I've been through a lot since I last even played an Xbox. In fact, I sold it a while ago. I was really unhappy in my job and stuff like that, not gonna bore you with details but I turned it around. Left the place behind and found something I enjoy doing! I passed my bike test and now I ride a Honda CBR, I have an awesome girl in my life and for the first time in a while I'm happy! So I thought why not celebrate this fact and buy an Xbox again haha. Getting one this weekend so I'll be picking up FH3 and looking to jump back into the community I miss so much!

So what have I missed?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 1:18 pm

you missed quite a bit, but it's always been the same each year.. but thats dope you turned your life into something you like instead of wallowing in something you hadn't enjoyed
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 1:21 pm

Cheers dude! I'all update this post when I get a Gamertag haha, then we can hit up some FH3 lobbies !!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 1:41 pm

Welcome back Coug! It's been a hella long time my friend. Glad to hear shit is on the upswing in Cougarville.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Tiger!! What's up dude?! Long time no speak haha, yeah dude things are great in Cougar town haha.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 3:53 pm

"do a burnout" o hai!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic
MichaelC

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2016 5:32 pm

COUGAR!

Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 3:14 am

Hahah, good times! Callummmm, how's life man?

Michael! I miss you, you magnificent bastard.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic
MichaelC

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:28 am

Cougar wrote:

Michael! I miss you, you magnificent bastard.

Twisted Evil how ya been
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 4:38 am

Sup Cougar. Glad to hear you're doing well. Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 7:07 am

Cougar wrote:
Hahah, good times! Callummmm, how's life man?

Lifes been pretty good really, just doing my thing and saving up a ton of money lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm aliveeeee! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm aliveeeee!   I'm aliveeeee! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm aliveeeee!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: