Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)

Go down 
+9
ratR0
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Sideways 30k
xCalluumm
Kru Jones
Dusin
Coty
txschmidt
Arsye
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Empty
PostSubject: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:54 am

Cashed in Garage for FM5.

Like Anything in my Garage, Throw me an Offer and I might just let you buy it.

My Garage

Dodge Viper
Build Specs:

Dodge Charger
Build Specs:

Ford GT500
Build Specs:

Nissan GTR
Build Specs:

Corrado VR6
BuildSpecs:

Datsun Fairlady Z
Spoiler:

Last edited by deatey on Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:54 am

MNM Bank Statement

6-12/13
Spoiler:

2/3/4/5 - 2014
Spoiler:

Last edited by deatey on Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:58 am; edited 79 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:55 am

The Whole Story.

Long Read, your might just want to go Page, by Page.
Story gets better at like Update6

The Story:

Last edited by dragz on Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:25 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Little Shop of Horrors (LSH) Wheels.

Info soon to come.

Last edited by dragz on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Old Update 2

Update from the Past?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Old Update 3

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Old Update 4

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Old Update 5

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Sold R34 With A Down Paymeny of 6000, with 34k on Payments.
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 am

EVO 8 specs and photo. Dragz here is the 2k for your bank. Thank you sir!

deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) 9008286885_4d4bd9174e_z
Car Specs:
Car: 04 Evo 8
Horsepower: 305
Torque: 315 LB-FT
Weight: 2,833 LBS
Class: B

Engine
Air Filter: Stock
Fuel System: stock
Ignition: stock
Exhaust: stock
Camshaft: stock
Valves: stock
Displacement: stock
Pistons: stock
Turbo: stock
Intercooler: stock
Oil/Cooling: stock
Flywheel: stock

Platform And Handling
Brakes: stock
Springs And Dampers: Race
Front Anti Roll Bars: Stock
Rear Anti Roll Bars: Stock
Chassis Reinforcement: Stock
Weight Reduction: Race

Drivetrain
Clutch: Race
Transmission: stock
Driveline: Race
Differential: Race

Tires And Rims:
Tires: Sport
Front Width: stock
Rear Width: stock
Rims: Fikse
Size: 18"
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:59 pm

Thank you good sir.
Back to top Go down
Coty
Shop Floor Sweeper
Coty

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:31 pm

You bought the Evo?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:40 pm

I traded my R34 for my old Evo. I lost money on my side, but I wanted my evo.
Back to top Go down
Dusin
Shop Floor Sweeper
Dusin

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:10 am

Here is your first payment of $9,000 for the ZL1 $8,000 still owed on ZL1.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:29 pm

Update #6

About a week ago, Schmidt had come into LSH Wheels to see what we had to offer for one of his cars, just then I had remember I sold My old Evo to a Friend and he gave it to Schmidt as a Gift. Schmidt had driven the Evo to the Office and I saw it out in the Parking Lot, nothing had been changed on the Evo and I had instantly had fallen back in love with it again. Right at that moment I came up with a crazy Idea and I offered my R34 for the Evo. Of course I was loosing a good 30k in the Trade, but I really just wanted my old Evo back, Schmidt said yeah, and after a few days we had gotten everything situated.

After driving it home I thought it needed a few new parts, so I ordered quiet a few parts over the interwebs, wasn't in a hurry to get the parts, so i didn't pay for overnight shipping. Now it was just the wait for the parts.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:22 am

Update #7

I was sitting in the Garage looking at my Evo and Coty's Mustang, was kind of just stunned on how lucky we were to be able to have these cars and this great huge house. I also thought that we had 2 extra bedrooms, and one of them had a wall that was part of the Garage wall also. Since I had extra money laying around from my personal savings I decided I would have people come in sometime this week and tear down the wall and make it all nice and Tidy. When I get the new garage expansion I will easily be able to fit 4 cars in the garage with a bit of extra space for extra parts. I got to thinking on what kind of car would be next.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Update #8

"Ughhhh, I don't wanna get up." I sat up in bed and I just told myself I couldn't go to work today, I just wasn't up for it. I had got up, taken a shower, and eaten some breakfast not really thinking about anything. After breakfast I walked over to my computer and started doing research on who to call about the Garage Expansion. I found a place that was located in Colorado called "MBI Contractors", I called them and asked them about the Expansion and they said they were able to do it, and asked if I wanted to make an Appointment for them to start and a few other questions were needed. I answered everything and now I had an appointment for Saturday. New Garage here we come.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 6:45 pm

Nice read!!!
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:15 pm

Thanks man.

Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 8:47 pm

Update #9

...and asked if I wanted to make an Appointment for them to start and a few other questions were needed. I answered everything and now I had an appointment for Saturday.

Now that I have my Appointment Scheduled, and I gave myself the day off I thought I would watch some tv, I walked into the Living room, turned on the Tv and watched some NCIS, after watching a single episode I noiced I was super bored, so I got up out off the couch and slowly walked over the Computer, I went straight to the Classifieds to look for something that might fit me for the next car, since I will be able to fit another car for me in the Garage. Looking around for a while, I didn't really find anything that I thought I would like to see and drive everyday. There was nothing really for sale, Two BRZs, A 240sx and a Miata. Since nothing caught my eye really, I figured I would go down to the Dealership and Test Drive a couple cars out.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:58 pm

Update #10 *Was suppose to be posted yesterday.

....Since nothing caught my eye really, I figured I would go down to the Dealership and Test Drive a couple cars out.

I walked out into the Garage, hopped into the the Evo, I drove down the Driveway onto the street, cut some guy coming out of my driveway because I didn't notice him pulling out onto the road from the Neighbors house. In a few minutes I was down at the Dealership, pulled pretty much up to the door and got out. I looked up while getting out of the Evo and saw a guy sitting inside the Dealership looking at the Evo, when he caught me looking at him, he went back to his paperwork. I walked inside, it was chilly, they must of had the Air conditioner set up for it. I began walking over to the guy who was looking at my Evo, he had Blonde hair, Blue Eyes, he wasn't fat, he had a normal person kind of build. I got to his desk and Introduced myself and told him that I wanted to Test Drive multiple cars. He stood up and asked what I was looking for, and I told him, something like a Baller kind of ride, something that would be fun to drive and a car I would Enjoy driving and seeing everyday.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Update #11

The R35

...something that would be fun to drive and a car I would Enjoy driving and seeing everyday.

He got out of his chair, which looked really comfy by the way. He said "Follow Me", we walked through part of the Dealership and out to the back where there were a pretty good amount of cars. I was stunned realising, how many cars there were in the world, that just sit and aren't driven. He started talking, but I only got a few words out and they were "Pick your Poisen." I looked around and I saw a sleek black R35 over in the Corner. I told him, "That, right over there, that bowl of sexyness." He said ok, walked inside, walked back oustide and told me that we had an Hour before they wouldn't let anyone go for Test Drives anymore. We hopped inside, I fired up the Engine and pulled out to the front of the Dealership through some gates. We passed the Evo and the dude started asking about it. Asking if it had any major mods in it, I told him that I haven't done anything really to the Engine, but I had ordered parts a couple days ago and told him that I was just waiting for them to come in.

A little while went by and we were coming up to the Dealership again, a few minutes before the Hour was up. I told him I would be back in a couple of days to drive some other cars, I loved the R35, it was sleek looking, AWD which wasn't bad at all just a bit quicker and couldn't have as much fun as RWD cars. It had a great looking inside, Comfyness which was important.

The guy gave me his number and Name, which was Doug and told him to call him if I needed any help on the Evo, or if I wanted any info on any of the cars at the Dealership.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 6:40 pm

Yes!
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 4:01 pm

Update #12
7-27-13

New Parts

...or if I wanted any info on any of the cars at the Dealership.

Vvvvvh vvvvvvvh, climbing out of bed a loud Vibration came from the ground, at the time I was still half asleep, but I remember that I rigged my door bell to go straight to the subwoofer and thats it. I opened the front door and it was the UPS dude, he told me that he had a few boxes down the road for me, since his truck couldn't get up the driveway, I told him I would be down in a second to get them. I threw on some Sandels, still shirtless and in my boxers I got into the garage, got into the Evo and drove down there, hoping I could fit all the boxes into the Back seat and Trunk.

Slowly pulling up beside the truck, I got out, as soon as I stepped out of the car the Ups dude asked "Do these boxes of yours contain aftermarket parts?" I told him "Hopefully" It has beed a few days since I ordered the parts, and I hadn't ordered anything other then that. He then Asked "Is it for the Evo there, or do you have another car up in that Garage?" I said "It's for the Evo, but there is a 302 Boss sitting up in the Garage, the 302 is my Roomates, and the Evo is mine."

He helped me load up all the boxes in the Car, every box fit, but it was a pretty tight squeeze, I had to put a few things in the Front seat also. I told the guy thanks, Signed everything off saying I got it. and back up the Driveway I went.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Nice...put some clothes on dude!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)   deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deatey's Garage. - Full of Poopoo. (CASH IN)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next