Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NightMarez Performance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Oo/ SPARCO \oO]
Shop Floor Sweeper

NightMarez Performance Empty
PostSubject: NightMarez Performance   NightMarez Performance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:20 am

NightMarez Performance

NightMarez Performance Skylin10

Bank Statement:

Last edited by [Oo/ SPARCO oO] on Tue May 02, 2017 4:47 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
[Oo/ SPARCO \oO]
Shop Floor Sweeper

NightMarez Performance Empty
PostSubject: Re: NightMarez Performance   NightMarez Performance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 12, 2017 11:33 am

NightMarez Performance Getpho10

1992 Nissan Skyline GT-R:

I heard there was a huge car event to hit Australia. So after a year of riding my bike back and forth to work i finally reached my goal. Saving up and many ramen dinners i was able to get my tickets. Once i got off the plan i called for a uber. When my uber showed up i was surprised to find that he was driving a R32. After talking to the guy for a bit which i found out his name was Legacy i found out he was actually wanting to sell it, and after some some talk we reached a deal and now i get to drive around the event in this bad boy.
Back to top Go down

NightMarez Performance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: Archived Games :: Forza Horizon 3 :: Personal Garages (FH3)-
Jump to: