Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

**MODS LOCK**

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:59 am

shut down yo.

Last edited by xCalluumm on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:59 am

The Collection

Nissan GT-R R35:
Spoiler:

Mitsubishi Evo MR:
Build Specs:

Supra RZ:
Build Specs:

Last edited by xCalluumm on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:01 am

Bank Statement
Spoiler:

Last edited by xCalluumm on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:43 am

Welcome to MnM Cal.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 am

Spare Parts

Engines:
Spoiler:

Engine Parts:
Spoiler:

Platform and Handling Parts:
Spoiler:

Drivetrain Parts:
Spoiler:

Wheels:
Spoiler:

Rolling Shells:
Spoiler:

Last edited by xCalluumm on Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:42 pm

So Callum? How about that R35 are you still thinking about buying it?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:16 am

Well, it costs $120,000, then i'll have $32,800 left to play with. So I may consider it in the coming weeks...
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:58 am

Early morning start down at the docks, A shipping container came in for me from the Nissan HQ in Japan. I couldn't remember ordering anything from anyone... So I just went ahead and cracked the container open. I couldn't believe my eyes. They had sent me an R35 GTR. I was in awe. Wondering why they sent me one, I went in the container to open the drivers door. It was a bit of a squeeze but I could not afford to damage the paintwork. On the Drivers seat there was a slip of paper with the GTR logo on it. I turned the paper over and started reading. It read: "You have been randomly selected to be the official tester for the 2015 Nissan GTR Rising Sun Edition." I was amazed. Under that, it said "This specific vehicle does NOT have warranty, which means you can do Launch Control, but not too much as the Transmission can be heavily worn out." I was getting excited. I layed the paper to one side and got in the Drivers Seat. It was so comfortable. The bolsters on the seats would hug you and hold you in a straight up position. The key was in the glovebox, so when I got that out, I started the car. It started talking Japanese which made me shit myself. The Engine was stone cold so I had to let it tickover for a few minutes. To warm it up quicker, I gave the throttle a couple of blips then held it at 3,500 RPM. Once it was fully warmed up, I closed the Door and began to back out of the container slowly.

**MODS LOCK** 9248019116_5e351fc8d5_z
Once it was out the container, I got out the car and people in the container yard were whipping out their smartphones to take pictures.

**MODS LOCK** 9245236467_b12fc65a17_z
I drove the car the 100 meters to the front of my Warehouse which is still being converted into my Car Storage area where I can work on them away from home.

**MODS LOCK** 9248018722_2e91f5db9e_z
I got the GTR inside my sort-of work area and decided to have a look all over the car...

**MODS LOCK** 9248019088_b7f4927f7c_z
Then after that, I went to the straight road outside carson and decided to see what the thing could do. I was sat in the layby waiting for a clear path. I turned on the Launch control by putting everything into R mode... It was time. I had my left foot on the brake, right foot on the accelerator and my finger ready to shift into the next gears. I mashed down the accelerator which glued the revs at 3,000 RPM. I let go of the brake pedal as quick as I could. Holy fucksticks. My head was literally glued to the head of the seat. The acceleration was so intense ripping through 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th gear. I got it up to about 156ish MPH which was enough to scare you. The launch struggled a little at first as the layby had a bit of dirt on it which caused the car to spin up like fuck and rape the rev limiter for about 2 seconds until it grabbed onto the road and pulled away.

This makes me want to buy one even more.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:31 am

Nice read bro!
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:30 pm

Kru Jones wrote:
Nice read bro!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:11 am

Fuggit. Bought one.

**MODS LOCK** 9269844996_c2ac8d9975_z
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:13 am

Ha, the call of the GTR is strong, lol.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:21 am

Haha.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Thinking about upgrading something on the GT-R. Dunno if I should get a combo of Suspension, Brakes, Rims and Tires? or just get stuff for the Engine? I'm not sure yet...
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:06 am

You have any interest in selling that Supra of yours?
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 8:14 am

Nah, sorry.

I'm only selling the BRZ.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:26 pm

Good news!

The GT-R has been fully broke in, just hit 1,004.4 miles this morning on the way to work. This means I can get to work by getting some parts for the beast. So I was straight on the phone to AMS Performance located in Chicago. I asked which of their parts I should use so I could reach 600HP without breaking a sweat. I was told to get an Intake/Exhaust/Intercooler setup coupled with an E-Tune to reach atleast 590-600HP. So then I got off the phone and made an expensive order which included:

Alpha Performance GT-R Induction Kit
**MODS LOCK** AMS_Alpha_GT-R_Intake_Piping_500x375

AMS GT-R 90MM Widemouth Downpipes
**MODS LOCK** AMS_Performance_Nissan_GT-R_Downpipe_650x488

AMS GT-R 90MM Mid-pipe/Y-Pipe
**MODS LOCK** AMS_Perfornance_Nissan_GT-R_Midpipe_800x600

De-Resonated Meisterschaft Titanium Axle-back Exhaust with SpecV Tips
**MODS LOCK** NI0111208_1

AMS GT-R Front Mount Intercooler
**MODS LOCK** AMS_Performance_Nissan_GT-R_Intercooler_500x375

Then after I installed all the parts, I had to get a tune. It would be stupid to go around thrashing without one. Aint nobody got time fo' dat! As AMS suggested, I was recommended to get one of their E-Tunes. Basically, say you have a COBB Accessport, you send them the market your GT-R is from (JDM, USDM etc), the serial number on your AP module, your full modification list and what octane fuel you will be using.

They asked if there were any preferences I would like, which I requested for next to no lag, as much safe boost as possible and maximum reliability.

With all the installation and tuning done, I thought why not refresh the motor with some new Engine Oil, Transmission Oil, Differential Oil, Coolant and some better Exhaust/Turbo Gaskets. That took another part of 3 and a half-ish hours. But once it was done, I put the car back on the ground and fired her up.

A few days after, I met up with people from Cars and Coffee and we went out for a run through the streets.

Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:18 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:17 pm

nice read muchacho!!!! im gonna have to work you guys into my latest installment of the Pimp Files!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 9:32 am

AWW YEAHHH! Sound good brotaco! Smile
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 10:06 pm

Oh shit. Its beoming an addiction. I NEED MORE POWER FROM THE VR38!

But to make it reliable at the same time, I shelled out on upgrading the entire fuel system. Obviously I had to go with the best.

To upgrade the Fuel Rail, I got the AMS Alpha Fuel Rail Kit and Fuel system upgrade, found on the Alpha Omega GT-R which recently completed a 7 second pass...With over 2000hp.

The kit came with;

T6 Billet Fuel Rails
Quick Connectors and AN fittings
Fuel Lab FPR and Gauge
All necessary fittings, hardware, brackets and mounting
Detailed instructions...

The Fuel System upgrade consisted of;

2x Bosch 044 Fuel Pumps
Fuel Lab billet aluminium fuel filter and BPV
AMS Billet aluminium distribution block
Pre-pump fuel socks
Stainless steel mounting plate
Quick connectors
All necessary lines and hardware
More instructions...

As for the Injectors, I went fucking balls deep and recieved a set of Injector Dynamics 2000cc Injectors, blad. Now im shitting myself when it comes to tuning the car incase I end up overfueling and boom.

Gonna have a go at street tuning the car myself before I take it to the dyno next weekend.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 8:24 am

Well, I guess it's time to say goodbye to the BRZ. Sold it to my good buddy Ryan who lives up in Gladstone Drive. The car was for his Girlfriend who he recently got engaged to! Can't wait to see what happens to it. Meanwhile, all I had left of the BRZ was the 600HP Engine that i'm saving for another project...

Also, I took the GT-R for a drive around town today... Bad news. about 20mins in, I got on it and there was smoke pouring out the rear... I'm guessing blown turbo's Sad. So I just managed to limp the car to the shop safely and got it up on the hoist. There was oil all over the exhaust housings. I took the turbos off the manifolds for a further look... They were flooded with oil and coolant... Now i'm worried about anything that may have gotten inside the motor :/. Looks like it'll be out of action for a while now. Now its time to put some miles on the Poopra while I sort out the GT-R.

Speaking of the Supra, I've ordered a set of Enkei RPF1's and some KW Variant 3 Coilovers for it. It's the new workhorse 'till the GT-R gets fixed.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Just a quick mini update to let you all know what's happening.

Decided to let the Supra go, which was replaced with...wait for it...

**MODS LOCK** 018yg

When I got it, it was white and was rocking kerbed stockies with bald rear tires. I know you're probably thinking, "You swapped a Supra for a POS 240?" Don't worry, this thing has some stuff up its sleeves...

**MODS LOCK** 2ps3daf

Yup, there you go. Basically a stock KA24DE with an ISIS T25/T28 turbo kit. Previous owner got it dyno'd at 9psi and made just shy of 270hp. Not bad considering the fuel system is completely stock... not to mention it hitting fuel cut at 5500rpm... my plans are to get it running as reliable as possible around the 300hp range and use it as the daily/drifter/beater.

Also, the GT-R is still in pieces and I'm in the process of finding out if anything got inside the motor. Reason being that the turbine wheels were exploderated. Uh oh. Probably gonna be looking at a beefed up block and heads. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 8:02 am

Got some news that I would like to share about the GT-R.

I got in touch with AMS again and told them about my recent mishap with the Turbos. They said that there's a good possibility that pieces of the turbine wheels could have gotten inside the cylinder head ports and descended down into the cylinder chambers and scoring the walls then most likely ending up being rattled about in and about the crankshaft area. Not good. So I basically need to send them my block and heads and see what happens from there. I was also pondering about the idea of having them replace my injured motor with a strengthened crate motor. Who knows...

As for the 240, it's gradually turning into a money pit and iv'e not even had it for a week yet haha. I spent about half of yesterday spraying the entire thing flat black. A new radiator was installed after finding that the original one was rotten... Lol.

Tune in next week to find out what happens next with the GT-R.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 3:32 pm

What happened after, I hear you say?

Well, I got around to shipping my Engine to AMS a few days ago. But yesterday I got a call after they inspected the block and heads... It was too good to be true, the cylinder bores were scarred nearly .5" thick. Holy hell. Then when they opened up the Oil Pan and drained the oil, they only found half of the blades that came off. The remaining ones were jammed inside the scars on the bores and inbetween the head gaskets somehow... They then said that the Cylinder heads were not damaged apart from them just needing skimming and new gaskets.

Now, onto what I need to buy, haha.

They advised that I should get a brand new short block and some other goodies, so I gulped and added to my cart: 

A 3.8L Race Short Block:

• Increased compression ratio for added horsepower and torque
  • Reduced turbo lag and improved boost response
  • AMS proprietary components for the strongest, most advanced engine program available
  • Balanced rotating assembly
  • Precise, documented hand assembly
  • Custom compression ratios available
    Pictures:

**MODS LOCK** AMS_Performance_Nissan_GT-R_38L_Race_Block_500x375
**MODS LOCK** AMS_Performance_Nissan_GT-R_JE_Pistons_500x375

**MODS LOCK** AMS_Performance_Spec_Nissan_GT-R_Connecting_Rods_500x375

Kelford Nissan R35 GT-R Stage 3 Camshafts:

• 276 degree, 11.25/11.22mm lift
    Pictures:

ARP Nissan R35 GT-R Head Stud Kit:
Pictures:

Alpha R35 GT-R CNC Race Ported Cylinder Heads:

• Alpha CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
  • Ferrea 1mm oversized stainless steel intake and exhaust valves
  • Ferrea Single valve springs
  • Ferrea Military spec. Titanium retainers
  • CNC finished and black oxide seat locators
  • 4140 chromoly steel valve locks
  • New Valve Guides
  • High-temp valve seals
    Pictures:

Yeah, the biggest spend since buying the damn car itself. In total, everything came to a total of over $20,000 D:.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

**MODS LOCK** Empty
PostSubject: Re: **MODS LOCK**   **MODS LOCK** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**MODS LOCK**
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next