Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Bearnix’s Track Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bearnix1994
Shop Floor Sweeper
Bearnix1994

Bearnix’s Track Time Empty
PostSubject: Bearnix’s Track Time   Bearnix’s Track Time Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2020 8:55 am

Build Sheet for ____:

Back to top Go down
Bearnix1994
Shop Floor Sweeper
Bearnix1994

PostSubject: Re: Bearnix’s Track Time   Bearnix’s Track Time Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2020 6:17 pm

BANK STATEMENT

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Bearnix1994
Shop Floor Sweeper
Bearnix1994

PostSubject: Re: Bearnix’s Track Time   Bearnix’s Track Time Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2020 7:47 pm

I have been meaning to start this up for a while now to be honest, I’ve wanted a dedicated track car for a little while. I have always wanted to go on track and being a Honda nut I thought only one option... EP3! But they’re rocketing in price atm, for a good one I was looking a lot of money, and the affordable ones needed a lot of work doing to them! I was set on getting a K20 as I’ve had lots of experience in the past with these engines, tuning and driving them.

One thing I never looked at was the FN2’s. I’ll be honest I’ve never really thought much of them in the past. I’ve worked on a few but they’ve never really grabbed my attention. Always wanted an EP3. But these are too cheap to ignore! They’ve come down in value a lot and a decent one was very affordable and also left me room to buy parts and upgrades for it.

I found one in Milano Red, sometimes known as Milano Pink as they seem to fade very early on. This one had been looked after though so still looked factory fresh, it drove like it too! Only downside is the K20Z4.. basically a watered down K20, still a K series but not the purest one. Still, 190 odd hp isn’t to be turned down!

Took it on a track day at Silverstone this week too, more on that soon though!

Bearnix’s Track Time B91eb810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearnix’s Track Time   Bearnix’s Track Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bearnix’s Track Time
Page 1 of 1