Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casa De Puma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cougar
Cougar

Casa De Puma Empty
PostSubject: Casa De Puma   Casa De Puma Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2021 10:14 am

Nissan PS13

Casa De Puma 01c13d10

Build Sheet for PS13:

2011 Ford Raptor

Casa De Puma 56c3aa10

Build Sheet for Raptor:

2020 Audi RS3

Build Sheet for RS3:

Last edited by Cougar on Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

Casa De Puma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casa De Puma   Casa De Puma Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2021 10:15 am

Bank Statement

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cougar on Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:09 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

Casa De Puma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casa De Puma   Casa De Puma Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2021 5:29 am

I have been in Mexico about a week now and in that time I have experienced some of the best nightlife I have ever had. The people of Mexico know how to party and the Horizon Festival is the best one I have been to yet. The tequila isn’t too bad either.

Casa De Puma D46f0810

I had a bunch of money saved for moving here however unfortunately I was hit with a hefty fine from visa forms and stuff like that so had to pay a chunk of it out! Which in turn reduced my budget for a car considerably. I thought about selling up my UK garage for some funds but decided against that as me not being there would cause major headaches. It’s a nightmare selling a car anyway despite the fact I’m in a different country.

I used taxis to get around for a while as I didn’t see anything for sale I liked, but I couldn’t not have a car for much longer! I missed driving and there are some incredible roads around here that I can’t wait to get around!

I sorted a place to live before arriving. It’s very simple but it has plenty of space in the garden to work on a car and any projects I might come across. Plus the view is perfect! Not a bad way to have my morning coffee.

Casa De Puma Abb5ec10

I have been checking the for sale sites every day for cars, there are the obvious choices here in Mexico like there are a lot of trucks listed and old beaten up family cars but I wanted to go back to my roots a little bit. It’s been a while since I’ve drifted and I do miss it. I miss the fun and the times it brings, miss working on rusty old Nissans with my friends and creating a car unique to me. So with that in mind I decided to look for a 240sx.

Casa De Puma Fa31cf10

There are a few for sale, some running and some not. The running ones needed a tonne of money spending on them which I didn’t have and I did need a running car. There are JDM S13’s and S14’s for sale too but out of my price range. It seemed the only way I was going to get a running 240 within budget was to get an auto… I found a couple and decided to view them, the one I went to first was cheap but for a reason. Needed a lot of welding and had engine issues. It ran but not for long. The second one was alright, it was owned by an elderly Mexican man that ran a market stall so was used to ferry small loads to and from his house. It was an auto with a KA that read 155k miles, seemed accurate.

Casa De Puma 4c33a910

He hadn’t cleaned it but assured me the paint was decent for its age underneath the dust. That’s the thing with living here, there is a crazy amount of dust so it’s hard to keep a car clean! I’m yet to see a dust storm but I’ve heard they’re around this area. I drove the car and it ran good, the gearbox is horrendous but as a 90’s auto I wasn’t expecting much. I’ll keep a lookout for a manual gearbox in the mean time. Or maybe even an SR20! Im still not entire sure on the aftermarket situation here, I think it’s a little more expensive but who knows! Only time will tell!

Casa De Puma 989d6e10

MichaelC likes this post

Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic
MichaelC

Casa De Puma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casa De Puma   Casa De Puma Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2021 9:29 pm

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a red top or similar for you. Trying to set up some sources and fill up a crate to import sooner than later Wink
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

Casa De Puma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casa De Puma   Casa De Puma Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2021 11:33 am

MichaelC wrote:
I'll keep my eyes peeled for a red top or similar for you. Trying to set up some sources and fill up a crate to import sooner than later Wink

My guy! Let me know if you find one.
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic
MichaelC

Casa De Puma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casa De Puma   Casa De Puma Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2021 3:03 am

Here she is dude, take good care of her!

Nissan Silvia S13
Tuning Menu:

Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

Casa De Puma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casa De Puma   Casa De Puma Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2021 5:36 pm

Work on the 240 starts this Christmas period!

Casa De Puma Bce45410

Also the S13 is turning into an awesome daily driver! Full interior is the way forward!

Casa De Puma 5139a910
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casa De Puma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casa De Puma   Casa De Puma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casa De Puma
Page 1 of 1