Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greasy Tweeks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

Greasy Tweeks Empty
PostSubject: Greasy Tweeks   Greasy Tweeks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:11 pm

hello All

i will be writing keeping all of you up to date with my future builds and plans for MnM after chatting with Louis hes made me want to do something the same but on my own maybe with some help and guidence, just so you all know im Dyslexic and if you struggle to read this i do apolagise now, i will try my very best to make it as readable as possible for you all.

so here goes

Mazda RX7 – FD the build

I was at a local Drift Scene last weekend, which is a new scene for me, as you will usually see me at real race tracks competing in time attack events and Elimination Races, well I got a call from a friend leading up to this Big Drift meet saying he was selling his RX7 FD as he was after something more kinder and friendlier for him, so I asked him how much and he told me he would sell it me at 15K, which wasn’t bad considering the car was in amazing condition the guy has OCD lol so it had to be spotless, so I decided I would buy the car and collect the car the day the drift Event was on, got to my friend’s house and sorted out the money and paper work for the RX7 and then I shot of to the event, when I got there I could not believe my eyes, some of the cars that was there where amazing some nice Silvia’s Rx7s Rx8s Mustangs Camaros, my mouth had dropped and I was gob smacked, so I pulled up paid to get in and parked the car away from all the modified drift cars, and went and started looking around, when I was looking a bit lost and impressed, a big drift nut came over to me and introduced himself to me(Louis) known to many as cougar, so I introduced myself back, and we got talking he told me about some of his stuff he’s been doing for last few months and his projects he’s had and is currently doing, and I got talking to him and told him about my past and some plans for the future I had, after about 10 mins of chatting he took me over to his latest ride he was working on his Nissan 240sx which was looking very good and very tidy, especially all the hard work he’s been putting in the last few weeks, to try and get it ready for the big show at the end of the summer, he asked if I was into drifting I said I had always been a fan but I grew up into racing and watching time attack events, but I would like to work on my new car and turn it into a drift project, only problem being was that I didn’t have garage or my friends didn’t have garages for this kind of stuff, so I couldn’t make a start just yet, so Louis asked what car did I plan to work on for a drift car and when would I be starting the project, so I explained to him the situation about why I couldn’t start my project yet, but I took him over to my new car and future Drift Project, when he 1st saw it he was impressed with the quality of the car considering the cars was 20+ years old, he sat inside and then said to me if I get the right parts for this car, it will turn out to be a good competitive drift car, and he then said to me if I want to start working on this project then I could take the car down to his garage and start working on it there until I can get my own place sorted, so we swapped details so we could contact each other, and then Louis went out on the track and started drifting, I decided to call it a day due to the time and due to the fact I wanted to go home and spend a few hours with my family before the fresh start of the week
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

Greasy Tweeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greasy Tweeks   Greasy Tweeks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:14 pm

Awesome intro buddy! Looking forward to more. Smile
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

Greasy Tweeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greasy Tweeks   Greasy Tweeks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Got a message coming your way!
Back to top Go down
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

Greasy Tweeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greasy Tweeks   Greasy Tweeks Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 6:05 am

well after a few weeks of problems I think I is back balling again,

quick update I got rid of the RX-7 FD and bought a 350z and a S13 Shell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greasy Tweeks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greasy Tweeks   Greasy Tweeks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greasy Tweeks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: The Car Park-
Jump to: