Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for Photographers and Interviews!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

Looking for Photographers and Interviews! Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Photographers and Interviews!   Looking for Photographers and Interviews! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Hey guys. What's happening ? So it's come to that time where I need something to do, so if you deem yourself popular as a shop/story/club/person then please feel free to send me a message. I don't bite and I'm always happy to help.

Looking for Photographers and Interviews! UTM_zps599ac07d

UberTorque Photography is MNM's leading company dedicated to taking professional photo's for the forum. Each week, you as a photographer will be challenged to take a targeted amount of photo's for a certain topic of the week. Many before have credited how the system is enjoyable and that the challenge and appreciation that comes out of taking photos for the community is a great morale boost. It has also been said that many photographers have improved there skills ten fold when joining the team!

If you would like to be a part of something greater then yourself, or you just want to improve your photography, then please post below with this application form. Thanks for reading. Stunner!

Form
GT:
Activeness:
About Yourself:
Examples of Work:
Back to top Go down

Looking for Photographers and Interviews!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: