Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uber Torque Media Magazine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

Uber Torque Media Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Hello all

id like to welcome you all to a project that I have worked on for the last 8 hours I have managed to get a magazine sorted of all the current issues of Uber Torque Media at the moment you will have to look via my link, it is available to download aswell, any way here is the link below

http://issuu.com/brooksy0907/docs/ubertorquemedia

please leave feedback on ways you would like me to improve these for the future, I can do anything as long as I have the programs to do it, currently looking into 2 programs, but I would need to speak to tiger for 1 of them programs

regards

Ash - Uber Torque Media Member
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Woah hold up man, I didn't want this published yet. I thought that was a prototype ?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Want me to remove the thread?
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:26 pm

Erm nah its cool, I don't want his hard work to go unaccounted for haha
Back to top Go down
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:04 pm

this isnt the proper 1 bro this was just a show and see comments Smile

i want to play with backgrounds and stuff
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:02 pm

You know best my friend. I'm so excited that you've taken us to this next step, keep me updated bro!
Back to top Go down
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:23 am

any feedback guys, this is for you lot so feedback is key
Back to top Go down
Mosuke
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:39 am

As far as the format goes, i think its great Takumi (notice how i refuse to call you 'tak' in defiance of poorly dub'd ID) Maybe a slightly lighter colour sceme, but thats just personal preference
The other 2 points i'd make are
To check through for the grammatical errors (i'm no grammar nazi but articles in a magazine should be free from niggley errors)
And to add writers to the lineup, its all too easy for a publication to take on the sole view of a main contributor. I'm not saying it will become Fox News, but the more perspectives covered from different individuals the better you will represent the community.
That was a core issue many had with Smooth, Not a direct comparison but a valid illustration of one opinion being an overarching theme

These are just constructive comments and nothing more, take them or don't fella, it's all love Wink
Back to top Go down
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 8:41 am

its all for you so what ever needs changing I can do just need to know what does
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:23 am

UT is planning to go wide spread. I just have poor organisation skills. I'm calling an official meeting with all members in the next 5 working days. I really appreciate the constructive crit my friend. I promise we wont disappoint!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:39 pm

its going really well man!

if you ever need an extra story or a little help, im always free:D 
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 3:49 pm

You want too join the team ? Could always use a spare journalist ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:26 pm

I don't know if I'm around enough to be one of the team, haha
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 pm

That's cool haha. I do appreciate your interests though. that's all I can ask for really haha Wink
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Haha alright man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uber Torque Media Magazine   Uber Torque Media Magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uber Torque Media Magazine
Page 1 of 1