Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you like to see implemented or removed?

Go down 
+20
Impulse 3
Cougar
MichaelC
Kru Jones
Falken HD
AC x Stunner
Lewis Crook
Sideways 30k
PortableCorpse
Mosuke
NightSausage
Luccbag
86GUY
Arsye
Mad Hatter
Camshlom
xCalluumm
schmitty4491
DIS OldManTiger
Sidewinder
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:30 pm

and certain millage and if engine is abused and oil changes and services and stuff like that so you can open a mechanic garage on the marketplace and fix cars every 10k miles need a service and all the stuff like that like real cars yano any1 agree with me
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:34 pm

It'll never work, and how would we know what our mileage is?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:39 pm

The Game Tells you in game, my 240 that I sold to 86guy had 800 In game miles on it
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:39 pm

Also Tiger, I meant Thread Titles. Like the FM4 Garages area
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Well its just a video game lol, maybe we could do it for GT6? As you can change your oil and rebuild your engine on there...
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:50 pm

You mean the multiple colors? I've searched the admin panel and simply cannot find the location of that option. I would much rather them be yellow if unvisited and white if already visited.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Tiger, how bout a slogan to go under the picture at the top?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:54 pm

Slogan Suggestion.

"Your a Fucking Wizard Harry."
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Tiger, obviously found the color option. Razz
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:32 pm

it would work all you have to do is type about rebuilding the engine and all that its a suggestion is all maybe some people might be for it and others against everyone has there opinion
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Sidewinder wrote:
Tiger, obviously found the color option. Razz

Not a way to remove it permanently, I just edited some of the individual threads, lol.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Mechanic
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:50 pm

I like orange Sad
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:55 pm

If its not insanely dark against the dark colors, I'll say its ok to use them for your garage thread, just not every thread on site.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:45 pm

Another thing I would like to see change.

The New Topic, I liked how on BNB. say you were on the main page.

There are new posts in the Garage section, each post being in different sections.
I liked how I could click on the top garage and it would tell me that there wasn't any new posts in the section.

but now I have to click on every post in the Section to say theres no new posts.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Mechanic
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:47 pm

I don't know if it's just me, but that made absolutely no sense what so ever.

But if you want all posts to be marked as read/"no new posts", there's a button at the bottom of the page on the left.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:48 pm

All you have to do, in the upper right of the home page, click the link that says "View posts since last visit". Every new post will be there for easy access, regardless of section.

Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Shop Floor Sweeper
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:31 am

modifications to the pricing sheets. As much as I love dropping giant motor swaps into cars I also recognize that I have done this to have cool cars for cheap money. I don't think building a decent Hachi should take 50k when I can and have made a 500hp SC300 for something like 38k. The whole Idea of making adjustments to builds and constructing a worthy motor is lost because of how damn expensive building a stock motor costs.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Mechanic
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:29 am

Well, it's sort of realistic to be fair. You can get motors on Ebay for pretty cheap these days, but good aftermarket parts aren't cheap at all.

Besides, when you've got the option of a suped up 1J or a V8, i think i know which one i'd go far, even if it meant spending an extra 10k(irl).

Besides, you don't need much in an 86. They go for gold with 200hp.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:18 am

As far as pricing, we opted to stay the same for FM4, as people have already built cars with those precepts. Going into FM5, there will be a more realistic pricing system put into place here on MnM.
Back to top Go down
Luccbag
Shop Floor Sweeper
Luccbag

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 4:09 pm

hokay sounds gewd tu me
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:05 am

An ROTM type thing would be interesting too, but it has to be improved upon...it was "sub-par" at BnB, but making a car is more than just choosing parts, it is a bond and there's always a story behind a car so why not have have ROTM with a brief summary of your car's lifetime? Also have universal photo settings so the settings alone are voted upon. After all, the comp is for the car not the photo. Very Happy

-Let me know if you guys are interested.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:06 am

Also include the list of modifications and what your future plans for the vehicle are....
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Mechanic
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:55 am

I'm not entirely sure, because i didn't take part in it or pay close attention on BNB, but for the ROTM on there, people submitted their cars right?

If so, i think the ROTM should be chosen by looking through garages and stuff. I think, instead of car owners submitting their cars to be voted ROTM, two things can happen.
1) Tiger(or some kind of authority) goes about the garages and chooses three cars for us to then vote on.
2) We go about the garages, choose three cars as our votes, and the one with the most votes wins.
Back to top Go down
NightSausage
Shop Floor Sweeper
NightSausage

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:27 am

An idea i didnt see posted but ive heard about on BNB is:
Everytime there is going to be a major change, or even some minor ones, that affect everyone, make a voting thread and see if everyone, or mostly everyone wants it, make MnM more of a democracy instead of the Dictatorship that was BNB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see implemented or removed?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: