Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

question and then can be locked

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

question and then can be locked Empty
PostSubject: question and then can be locked   question and then can be locked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:42 am

whats with the say $18.000 Horizon dollars, how does that work

is he paying for the car to go on horizon or for fm4 just a bit confused as I thought the cars was just for FM4 unless they had horizon in title

just looking for a answer and then this can be locked and removed after ive read of course
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: question and then can be locked   question and then can be locked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 am

You can bid on cars that are in both games with either Cr(FM4) or Horizon dollars(FH). The Junkyard people stop doing the FM4 or FH only ones probably because it's easier to put both into one sale.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: question and then can be locked   question and then can be locked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 11:48 am

^^ exactly that. If the car is available in both, you can bid to own it on either one. You just have to stipulate with your bid. Such as "18k FH" or "22k FM4".
Back to top Go down
Takum1 Fujiwara
Shop Floor Sweeper
Takum1 Fujiwara

PostSubject: Re: question and then can be locked   question and then can be locked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:35 pm

o sweet Smile I never knew that ok cheers
Back to top Go down
Drift253
Shop Floor Sweeper
Drift253

PostSubject: Re: question and then can be locked   question and then can be locked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:04 pm

ok and another thing does the money you make off the vehicle go to F4 or Fh? or is that your choice?
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: question and then can be locked   question and then can be locked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:08 pm

Drift253 wrote:
ok and another thing does the money you make off the vehicle go to F4 or Fh? or is that your choice?
Depends on which form you bidded with.

CR- FM4 Only
HCR- Horizon only

Example- I bid 5,000 HCR for a car. I win it and end up selling a while later. i can only sell in within horizon.Same for FM4
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: question and then can be locked   question and then can be locked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 1:47 pm

Drift253 wrote:
If you own a vehicle, its already either FM4 or FH, so if you sell it, the money goes to only the game you owned it on.
Back to top Go down
Drift253
Shop Floor Sweeper
Drift253

PostSubject: Re: question and then can be locked   question and then can be locked Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:38 pm

Ok just wasnt sure. thatnks for responfing guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question and then can be locked   question and then can be locked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question and then can be locked
Page 1 of 1