Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[NNH] Horizon City Stories

Go down 
+2
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
REVAN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

[NNH] Horizon City Stories Empty
PostSubject: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Sponsored By:
[NNH] Horizon City Stories Logo- On Behalf Of HEKTIKDRIFT3R
And
[NNH] Horizon City Stories 8338969686_bccfceda23_b -On Behalf Of XCB3X

Last edited by XCB3X on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:01 pm

[NNH] Horizon City Stories Seperator_zps1b767dd0
XCB3X's Car's

Toyota Supra
Spoiler:

1991 BMW M3 E30

Spoiler:

Wolfling's Car's

EVO VI
Spoiler:

Last edited by XCB3X on Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:43 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:01 pm

Media
Back to top Go down
HEKTIKDR1FT3R
Shop Floor Sweeper
HEKTIKDR1FT3R

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:05 pm

Nice to see you gettin something going with horizon.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:35 pm

HEKTIKDR1FT3R wrote:
Nice to see you gettin something going with horizon.
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:16 am

Whats this thread gonna be like Basiclly? Like Stories of XC & Wolf orr.?
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 9:52 am

GoProDrifter wrote:
Like Stories of XC & Wolf
Yep

Just waitin to win the E30 From the Junkyard and i'll start mt first section, i dont know about Wolf yet
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:12 pm

I'll probably build off of the thread I have going in my garage. Maybe, a Quest For Power?
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:26 pm

[NNH] Horizon City Stories 9k=
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 6:00 pm

My Name's Chris (Hai) and this has been my life for the past 5 Years(See pics below) since i left my job at Tandem Inc in Cali with Louis and Andy to Chasers up in Carson with my good friend Matty. I Also found a roommate in Eagle Ridge, He's got a name but everybody just calls him Wolf and plus he has an Evo 6 like i did back when i first moved here, Alot of it's stock but it can still out pull my E30 on the highway anyday(Don't know bout the Supra tho). i also have been a active member of the MnM forums ran by my friend Tiger since i first got into drifting some years back. That's it for now, ill update this abit later today or tomorrow.

[NNH] Horizon City Stories 9665775677_5b6452b463_z
[NNH] Horizon City Stories 9669007528_d1c3b1b34d_z
[NNH] Horizon City Stories 9665775863_a9ec518536_z
[NNH] Horizon City Stories 9665776019_8867a43e21_z
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:29 pm

Pics updated and got some new parts on the way for the E30
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Nice read man.

I love this photo
[NNH] Horizon City Stories 9669007528_d1c3b1b34d_z
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 am

Bump if you haven't read it.
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:25 am

Today, I was on my way up to Red Rock to meet up with some friends for a college grad celebration. On my way up, I made a stop in Carson to pick up some soda. Afterwards, I'm sitting at a red light, on my way to the E-470 to meet up with the guys at the park, and a Subaru 22-B pulled up next to me. We were in the front, and two cars were behind us, neither of them cops. He was talking some mad shit about my VI, and I simply could not let that fly. I told him "to put his dick were his vagina was, and the first one to the Red Rock exit wins." Now, the winner didn't really win anything, except bragging rights. So, when the light changed from red to green, my foot nailed the floor and, the G-force I felt, it almost completely knocked the wind out of me. 0-60 in about 5 seconds, or something like that. The 300 ft-lb of torque on all 4 wheels, is just completely astonishing! Off the line, I already saw the 22 fall back, however, it is a rally car, so I have no idea how well he could control his car in the corners, or even how modified it was, but I didn't care. He was behind me, and that's all that mattered. A few lefts and rights go by and I notice the 22 is a little bit faster out of the corners, but when my turbos get their boost back again, I am able to increase the gap.
[NNH] Horizon City Stories Horizo20
We turn on to the E-470 South and that's when we can test the aerodynamics of the cars. I check behind me to see where he was, and I see the roof of the 22 in my rear view. Just the roof. The bastard was drafting me, and right on my ass. Looking back to the front, I see a car in my lane, but  when I moved to go around, I noticed in my rear view, the 22 slingshotted around me to my left, leaving me stuck behind the car. After he passed it, I moved around to get into his slip-stream. I gained back my speed and it wasn't hard to catch back up. Before he knew it, I was on his ass, and ready to use the same slingshot move.
[NNH] Horizon City Stories Horizo21
I bolted around him, just as the exit was coming up. I felt accomplished, however, a little disappointed with how the car handled through corners. Well I start my new job at a performance garage tomorrow, so I'll ask around there and see if I can't find any leads as to where I can push more out of my EVO VI. Until then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NNH] Horizon City Stories   [NNH] Horizon City Stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NNH] Horizon City Stories
Page 1 of 1