Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Ok cool. That was a dumb question lol, but better safe than sorry.

I'm now at 71.7% completion and have found 8/30 submarine pieces for Abigail.

Also, the medal you get for the missions affects your completion percentage. I was at 71% and redid a mission, it then put me at 71.3%.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:43 am

Figured it out on why I couldn't Progress in the game any more... I thought the something you have to go around and pick up was just a little like Treat in the game to get you more into it... but it was actually like a mission.

Edit: and no it's not on the map, I'm not that dumb.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:18 am

I started a new save to go back and make millions off of Lester's missions.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:42 am

Really?
Man, for 100% I'm gonna have to start fresh haha. I got all the submarine pieces and now I'm doing the Epsilon missions.

A quick question.
Is it possible to complete the tennis activity? Or do I just have to play it until it ends? I'm done 14 out if the 42 activities. Did a tennis activity, but quit after the first match and it was still on 14/42. Do I have to play it until the end for it to count?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 12:22 pm

I'll never get to 100%, but it doesn't matter, October 1st is coming! I'm looking forward to tearing up some online.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Cougar wrote:
Really?
Man, for 100% I'm gonna have to start fresh haha. I got all the submarine pieces and now I'm doing the Epsilon missions.

A quick question.
Is it possible to complete the tennis activity? Or do I just have to play it until it ends? I'm done 14 out if the 42 activities. Did a tennis activity, but quit after the first match and it was still on 14/42. Do I have to play it until the end for it to count?
You can just play one game and I think you should be fine. I played one game instead of one set. That ish gets boring lol.

Also Cougar, you can go back and replay all of the missions on your current save. Some of them are really easy, like the ones(idk where you're at in the game) where you have to steal the things needed for a heist, like the trucks, masks, etc.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 2:26 pm

You get a pretty cool car at 100%. It's called the "Hot Knife" in game.

Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:00 pm

My little 4x4 Rebel after fully upgraded. I love this little truck!

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 9920414705_7a84d0b62e_z
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:07 pm

GrahamC216 wrote:
txschmidt wrote:
I'm buying stocks and the cool thing about the stocks is the value of the stock you will go up in value as players use that store or product. Example: Los Santos Customs' stock will go up as real players spend money up grading their cars in game. I get a lot of stock tips by doing the "?" on map (side missions). The last tip I got was when I took a guy that was broken down to the airport and as he ran to the airport he told me to buy "Tinkle" stock.

On the cars, If you want to steal one go to the higher end places on the map. Or to buy one pull up your phone go to the internet part and there you can buy planes, boats and cars. If you "stalk" them on Lifeinvader you will get discounts. To stalk them you have to sign in to the "Social Club". For stalking different business I got free hair cuts and resprays.  
I invested in the tinkel stock too... Lost 30 fluffing grand... Sad
Yeah, I made like a dollar off that stock and losing my ass on my other stocks! The Redwood cigarette mission is the only one I made good money on and that's because I bought a lot of stock in the other cigarette company before I completed the mission.

I'm damn near broke with all three guys, because the missions I'm doing or have completed haven't paid me sheeeeeet!!!!!! Mad
They say they will and to wait, but I think I'm just going to have to kill them! Twisted Evil  lol
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:10 pm

BTW - Happy birthday Falken! Not sure when it is, but I saw that it was coming up.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:14 pm

I'm not finished with the story mode on my new save yet, and I'm at 15+ Mil with Michael, and about a mil on the other two.

Story mode Completion, then 100% Completion, then Online. Hopefully. With my new save.

and a goal for me before online comes out is to buy the golf course
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:28 pm

Where's the Futo at?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Got myself a new ride for Franklin. Ballin.

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 9922116094_eaa2bb4516_z
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:29 pm

xCalluumm wrote:
Where's the Futo at?
I took me around 25+ Hours to find one.

I got mine by buying the cheaper Movie Theater, then when they phoned me and told me they had been robbed I chased the guy down and stole his Futo. Once you drive around in one loads start to appear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:30 pm

DB BeeDee wrote:
xCalluumm wrote:
Where's the Futo at?

I got mine by buying the cheaper Movie Theater, then when they phoned me and told me they had been robbed I chased the guy down and stole his Futo. Once you drive around in one loads start to appear.
I beat the story and not 5 minutes later, I saw THREE of them going down the highway. Before that, nothing.
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 9:29 pm

Impulse 3 wrote:
DB BeeDee wrote:
xCalluumm wrote:
Where's the Futo at?

I beat the story and not 5 minutes later, I saw THREE of them going down the highway. Before that, nothing.
Did you get Trevor's little present at the end?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Falken HD
Mechanic
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:08 pm

txschmidt wrote:
BTW - Happy birthday Falken! Not sure when it is, but I saw that it was coming up.
Thanks man, appreciate it!! And it's this Saturday the 28th :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:10 pm

Michael's new Off-Roading Jeep.. I love it.

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 9925441055_1dd8a73c41_z

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 9925440935_1dec48ba9e_z
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mechanic
Texas Chia

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:25 pm

drags wrote:
Got myself a new ride for Franklin. Ballin.

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 9922116094_eaa2bb4516_z
this is an Edit right?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 10:40 pm

Nope, you get it after a mission
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 11:12 pm

I died.... I literally died laughing so hard. F'n funny as F***

Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:55 am

DB BeeDee wrote:
Impulse 3 wrote:
DB BeeDee wrote:
xCalluumm wrote:
Where's the Futo at?

Did you get Trevor's little present at the end?  
Yes, it's so awesome lmao.
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:14 am

Some foto's from today's travels

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 0_0

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........................ story time. I wanted to get a VW Bus, so I went to Sandy Shore to pick one up. Found a mexicano driving this and thought... why not? Brought it back to LS to find out, you could run over other cars..... you have a bugatti? That's nice, now you don't.

then some lerb-a-derbn later (the car glitched to flip through the map and back up.),

so, I'm stuck.... or am I?

then I got too abusive with it while running through traffic.

Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:25 am

I love all you're Nature Pictures... not really nature, but I can't figure out a word for it right now.
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:35 am

Just call it photography. haha. It's a bunch of different crap rolled into one. haha.

So, craziest thing just happen... Just driving through the river bend (the big ass banked area with loads of graffiti on the side and a small river running through it). Anywho, being me, I stopped where there was a full gang just chillin out there. So I walk closely to them, and then I notice them being hositile towards me. I pull my pistol out, whip one in the face with my first shot on the second guy (headshot one shot) the 3rd guy goes down in 3 bullets and the 4th was killed with the rest of the clip. 1 clip, 4 dead and I took a shot to the chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next