Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)

Go down 
+23
END Cody
REVAN
Kru Jones
ratR0
Mosuke
Wolfling
Sidewinder
Brenwalsh
GrahamC216
86GUY
DB BeeDee
Fadam
Cougar
Texas Chia
bobthegama675
txschmidt
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Impulse 3
Arsye
Sideways 30k
Stacks
Falken HD
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:11 pm

Impulse 3 wrote:
@Callum: We did a lot of missions. A LOT.

Tiger, you copycat. You bought the Rolls.

There are only like 25 cars available to purchase. I'm quite sure you and I aren't the only 2 with the Rolls, lol. Besides, mine is much much better looking! Cool

Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:43 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Looking nice and clean! I see you moved up a garage as well, lol.
LOL!! yeah im not in the sticks anymore!! No apratment yet but i do have a 6 car garage in the city. Ill wait for the stimulous package and grab the $205k one with the 10 car. Gotta get my whips in order now!!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Nice shit Kru. Moving on up like George & Weezy! Gotta get that apartment in Park Lane Towers, lol.

Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:23 pm

I'm just gonna get the cheapest 10-Car Apartment and a 10-Car Garage. Ballin.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:42 pm

That is what a bunch of us did. The place we bought is 205k with a 10 car garage. It also has the heist planning room for when the DLC drops. It's interior looks identical to the 400k apartment, it just has a different view.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:22 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Impulse 3 wrote:
@Callum: We did a lot of missions. A LOT.

Tiger, you copycat. You bought the Rolls.
There are only like 25 cars available to purchase. I'm quite sure you and I aren't the only 2 with the Rolls, lol. Besides, mine is much much better looking! Cool

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnno. Smile
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mechanic
Texas Chia

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:31 pm

i got micheals car online now; his 4 door audi.

glitched it from a mission from simeon. turns out u cant buy it, and they rarely spawn
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 7:56 pm

Texas Chia wrote:

glitched it from a mission from simeon.   turns out u cant buy it, and they rarely spawn
I rarely get it from Simeon's texts. Did you find it at the beach?
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:52 am

Texas Chia wrote:

glitched it from a mission from simeon.   turns out u cant buy it, and they rarely spawn
I NO WERE TO FIND IT
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:58 am

Impulse, we got Schmitty an Obey Tailgater yesterday. As soon as Simeon texted him asking for one, we went down to the parking lot at the furthest South Eastern point of Vespucci Beach.

Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:33 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
Impulse, we got Schmitty an Obey Tailgater yesterday. As soon as Simeon texted him asking for one, we went down to the parking lot at the furthest South Eastern point of Vespucci Beach.

Nice, now tell him that he can't say a word about my RB powered Sultan since he got his dream car today lmao.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:37 pm

86GUY wrote:
Texas Chia wrote:

I NO WERE TO FIND IT
SO DO WE WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
Mechanic
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 12:19 pm

So I just started playing online a few days ago...Louis, Cody and Tim helped out by doing some missions with me to get some cash...got around 30k and bought a little 2 car garage I'm Vinewood for the time being until Rockstar gives out the 500k :]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:05 pm

The 250k is supposed to be given out at the beggining of next week. so pretty soon. and the other 250k at the end of the month.

I'm saving up for a Tank Wink
Did Missions for 1 day and saved up 300k, doing missions again today
Back to top Go down
Falken HD
Mechanic
Falken HD

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 3:06 pm

I saw you in my lobby last night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:51 pm

I saw you in your lobby last night Wink

Also, anyone know how to get Trevors truck for multiplayer, My friend has it for multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
END Cody
Shop Floor Sweeper

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:46 pm

I have seen it around his trailer in Sandy Shores.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:20 pm

I'ma get on and drive my Sultan around for a bit. Anyone wanna join? It'll be in an hour or so.
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:08 am

I need my hot loader for GTAO
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Stacks wrote:
I need my hot loader for GTAO
Rat Loader or HotKnife? Which one?
Back to top Go down
Brenwalsh
Shop Floor Sweeper
Brenwalsh

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 3:57 pm

Saving up for a crop duster plane
Back to top Go down
The Iron Fox
Shop Floor Sweeper
The Iron Fox

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:09 pm

I found a way to make Sultans spawn almost without fail... the downside is it requires a brand new character still in the tutorial phase and involves a long drive into Sandy Shores. Right when you get the call to steal a ride and get the free upgrades and lowjack, instead just drive to Sandy Shores and drive up and down Route 66 for a bit. Three times I tried this and all three times several could be found driving up and down that road and in the areas around it. They're very easy to miss because they come in dark colors usually and have no signs of being a tuner rather than an ordinary sedan. But one good look at the tail lights and you'd see the rally chrome badges on the back. They don't keep spawning for very long though, so get the first one you see and drive it into the LSC that Franklin can buy down the road to lowjack and insure it. I'm guessing they force spawn as part of a spawn list for the first visit to the area when in the Tutorial missions lobbies. I drive through there all the time with my main and still have yet to see one spawn at random.

Oh, yeah. And Kru, I deleted my character after I handed you one of my Sultans. Thought I could remove the lowjack to make it an unowned car, since I did it once during the tutorial phase when picking a car. I deleted that charrie like I said. I hope that worked. If not, a couple of tries at the above method should do the trick.

In other news the pseudo-Tiburon was a huge disappoint. Gorgeous but complete crap. Has poor top speed, oversteer and fishtails a lot when you gun around a turn.

Edit: Oh yeah and there are no Sultan RS in the game - at all. The RS was a rally spec two-door. The Sultan is based on the Impreza and Evo, is AWD and has an Evo engine (well... a GTA'd rendition of what is supposed to statistically be anyways haha). And it sure as hell isn't a 22B. You have to upgrade the car to get the RS swag on it. For me, just doing a Roll Cage and any Spoiler works. Just be sure to respray your secondaries or else the vinyls might blend/be the same color as the body.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:25 am

no problem bud!!! thanks for the tip!!! During my search found myself a Karin Intruder!!!
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 11:49 am

@Kitsune, The Sultan has the name "Karin" which is Toyota for GTAV, so it also has a little bit of that Altezza in it.

but anyways, I wanted to try out the Bad Sport to see what it was like, and first offense is a 2 day Bad Sport. So I drove around the city, waited for people to come after me and try to kill me and when they did I would blow up there car.

The Bad Sport Lobbies, Haven't tried them yet, but the Dunce hat has to be the Funniest Thing. I don't want to be a Bad Sport all the time that would be terrible, but I wish I could keep the Hat. It just looks Hilarious on my guy.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 12:18 pm

My man Terminator and TX talking politics and what not....

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 10405896083_b3e59bdafb_z
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next