Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTA5 Problems

Go down 
+4
DIS OldManTiger
Stacks
xCalluumm
Arsye
8 posters
AuthorMessage

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:07 pm

Is anybody else having problems starting the Online. The 1st Mission (The Race) It's been loading for about 20mins. Mad 
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 3:15 pm

Yeah, I had problems with it. had to keep dashboarding and what not, but I got through it after about 30 minutes of dashboarding and what not.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Online traffic.
Back to top Go down

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 4:16 pm

Thats what I thought
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 6:32 pm

What I found works is turning your xbox off and restarting.... played for like an hour and it was boring because every time you join a mission, it freezes at the game. So all you can do is kill other players and stand up gas stations, which just brings impossibru cops.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:54 pm

For 4 hours straight earlier, I tried dashboarding and shutting the xbox off multiple times, I was still stuck at the bullshit ass tutorial race it wouldn't load into. What kind of idiotic fuckery is the idea to make the tutorial multiplayer? I never did get into that race, and had to shut the xbox off to avoid the inevitable breaking of something, lol. I'll try again later tonight, but I don't know how much longer I can sit there waiting to get into that race before I say to hell with it.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:57 pm

DIS OldManTiger wrote:
 idiotic fuckery
lol....
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mechanic
Texas Chia

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:22 pm

this whole tutorial thing is frustratingvme. i just cant understand the reasoning behind it. also is just one race? is trying to teach us how to race? cuz i think every1 cud learn that offline. its really up-setting thinking about it i kinda broke something already
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:21 am

I was on the loading screen for about half an hour, got the tutorial done though then spent a few hours online. I like it, had a ton of fun!
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:30 pm

Cougar wrote:
I was on the loading screen for about half an hour, got the tutorial done though then spent a few hours online. I like it, had a ton of fun!
^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 1:36 pm

I finally got on last night, and then lost all track of time and didn't get off until 4am, and had to be to work this morning at 8am, lol. I'm dragging ass today for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTA5 Problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA5 Problems   GTA5 Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA5 Problems
Page 1 of 1