Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Iron Fox
Shop Floor Sweeper
The Iron Fox

Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online Empty
PostSubject: Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online   Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 4:22 pm

http://blackstar-auto.webs.com/

I'm working on a car trader site. Figured once they release Share Cash and GTA Dollar micro-transactions, it could be a big thing. Just have to figure out how it would make sense and how to remove the tracker from your own car/if that is even possible (think it is 'coz I did it once during the tutorial somehow).

The site's still WIP but I invested a total of like, 15-20 minutes in there so if it's no way possible - no loss at all. I already have read or heard people talking about wanting to trade their cars though so I figured I'd jump in while no one else has done this yet.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online   Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:47 pm

I asked Rockstar a week ago if I could take Trackers off my car or not, and they said no. :/
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online   Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:53 pm

I'm not sure if this works or not. Give a friend the car you want to take the tracker off and then steal a new car and go to store it in your garage( A full garage will be required). Then when it prompts you to choose the car you would like to replace, select the car that your friend is currently driving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
The Iron Fox
Shop Floor Sweeper
The Iron Fox

PostSubject: Re: Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online   Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online Icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:41 pm

Hmm, I aught to try that some time. Sounds like it would work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online   Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing New Ideas :: GTA Online
Page 1 of 1