Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How MnM will get started on FM5

Go down 
+6
Impulse 3
REVAN
bobthegama675
Wolfling
Cougar
DIS OldManTiger
10 posters
AuthorMessage
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

How MnM will get started on FM5 Empty
PostSubject: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:55 am

Alrighty, Forza 5 is right around the corner, and for those moving on to the next gen console, MnM is taking the ride with you. We've compiled some pricing for aftermarket parts and we intend to do a bit of a pricing shift on FM5, making both the paydays and part's prices more realistic in nature. However, we need to wait until we have FM5 in our hands before we can cement everything in place. What this means is that MnM for FM5 will actually go live a few days after the release of the game, giving us time to see the changes in part categories and make necessary changes. It also gives us a bit of time to see if under the new pricing if 25k is the correct starting amount or not.

Last edited by DIS OldManTiger on Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 10:59 am

Sounds good, even though I wont be starting it straight off I'm looking forward to seeing how it will work.

Are you changing the pricing and paydays for FM4 too along with FM5?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 am

I thought a good bit about that Cougar, and the answer is no. Here's what brought me to that. If I adjust part prices and paydays for FM4, then I'd have to figure out how to adjust people's current bank accounts to match the changes. Too much of a change for people IMO. So, FM4 FMH will continue using the current system.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 11:07 am

That sounds fair dude. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:43 pm

I'm probably not going to have forza 5 till dec. 25th
Back to top Go down
bobthegama675
Mechanic
bobthegama675

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:13 pm

I'll have it day1 woot
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Even though i wont have it right away can i start a garage and such and collect from payday's?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 4:40 pm

No, you should be actively participating in the game and online lobbies and such to be collecting paydays. Otherwise, people not getting the game until like May will build massive bank accounts on a game they aren't playing, totally negating the purpose.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:51 pm

Nice. I'm still a little heated over the content, but it doesn't really matter since I wasn't gonna get it day one anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 5:59 pm

Not getting it day one, or maybe not at all. I'll see after a few DLC Packs drop. see if they bring any cars back or not.

If not, then I'm going with PS4, for DriveClub, The Crew, and GT6.
If they are, I might still buy the PS4.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mechanic
Texas Chia

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 8:19 pm

im siding more with the PlayStation this time round, i think im going to return to Sony.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 3:01 pm

drags wrote:
Not getting it day one, or maybe not at all. I'll see after a few DLC Packs drop. see if they bring any cars back or not.

If not, then I'm going with PS4, for DriveClub, The Crew, and GT6.
If they are, I might still buy the PS4.
The Crew is on X1 too.
Back to top Go down
REVAN
Motor Maestro
REVAN

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:02 pm

Sweet Jesus, i'm blinded with the new update and colors.Wasn't expecting that. Looks good Tiger Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Thanks man. Just thought a little refresher for FM5 would be a nice change.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:39 am

Digging the new colour scheme dude!
Back to top Go down
The Iron Fox
Shop Floor Sweeper
The Iron Fox

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:49 am

I'm not sure I'll get FM5 or not. Quite frankly, I'm poor, ps4 is cheaper, and GT6 sounds 100,000,000 more promising the only deciding factor for all previous installments being no livery painter. So cheap, fulfilling dlc will +1 forza, a livery tool+the new race league tool will +1 gt. Only time will tell if either of the two franchises bring those two key elements to the table. Seriously, its been too long.

Back on the subject, 25k sounds reasonable as that is the approximate average for decent (brand new) tuners nowadays, eg frs, civic, etc.

OH. Also. In terms of real pay rate I think it would be clever and awesome if pay rate was affected by MNM job. For instance, being a mechanic(tunes) or painter or kit sculpter would all net a small deal more per month depending on if the shop met a certain ammount of sales or not. Sure, we could make money off of individual sales by charging a set amount per item, but it'd still be a nice little bonus to keep people interested both in keeping their shopa active and keep playing on mnm. Otherwise you could also make it so that we have to pay for the parts ourselves in materials.
Back to top Go down
bobthegama675
Mechanic
bobthegama675

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:37 pm

so is the 25k start still good or is it changing? cause ide really like to get my garage started
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 11:15 pm

You can't get your garage started just yet, that is why I posted the OP. We're adjusting not only the starting amount but the prices of parts as well. We will have everything in place by next Friday, possibly sooner. Believe me, I want to get my ride started too, lol.
Back to top Go down
bobthegama675
Mechanic
bobthegama675

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 10:29 am

alright not a problem
Back to top Go down
roberts141
Shop Floor Sweeper
roberts141

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:12 pm

What u guys think of fm5?? I
like it but hardly any cars
Back to top Go down
Wolfling
Motor Maestro
Wolfling

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:25 pm

I think it's fine for a first gen game, and it would be ten times better if Microsoft didn't rush them on release. Forza VI is when shit is gonna be crazy.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 5:27 pm

I'm loving it. It's got a learning curve, but I'm liking having to relearn how to tune, drift, and race.

Last edited by DIS OldManTiger on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bobthegama675
Mechanic
bobthegama675

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:50 pm

the physics are a bit different doesnt feel like driving on glass anymore. needs more tracks and cars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How MnM will get started on FM5   How MnM will get started on FM5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How MnM will get started on FM5
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Announcements!-
Jump to: