Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now) Empty
PostSubject: GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now)   GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:09 pm

GTA Roleplay

What do you guys think so far? Would you all be interested in this?

Last edited by FruitlessSoup38 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now)   GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:13 pm

FruitlessSoup38 wrote:
GTA Roleplay

Back when me and my friends played it on GTA IV we had our own economy (a MNM or GTA sort of) and "jobs" and personal vehicles and such. If I were to do this though I would honestly rather play it on GTA IV until the content creator allows us to turn off blips on the map and other stuff...

First, I doubt you'd get very many participants on the worse game of the two(GTA 4 and 5). Second, GTAV has a content creator. I have not tried it yet, so idk about it. Doing it on GTA 5 makes a bit more sense in my head since you can own apartments and cars and such. That's just me. GL with this.
Back to top Go down
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now)   GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:20 pm

Impulse 3 wrote:
FruitlessSoup38 wrote:
GTA Roleplay

Back when me and my friends played it on GTA IV we had our own economy (a MNM or GTA sort of) and "jobs" and personal vehicles and such. If I were to do this though I would honestly rather play it on GTA IV until the content creator allows us to turn off blips on the map and other stuff...

First, I doubt you'd get very many participants on the worse game of the two(GTA 4 and 5). Second, GTAV has a content creator. I have not tried it yet, so idk about it. Doing it on GTA 5 makes a bit more sense in my head since you can own apartments and cars and such. That's just me. GL with this.

GTA V being better than IV is your opinion and definitely not mine. Exactly the fact that you can own apartments and cars in V is the issue as this is meant to be played on team deathmatch with cops off and a role played economy. Just like how we all have millions on Forza doesn't mean we're able to spend money on MnM like it's out of style. I've checked the content creator and attempted my best at making a "Life" map but with the inability to turn off blips and weapon icons on the map it makes it rather inconvenient for a dynamic role playing experience. Also, if you're concerned about not having you're own car on GTA IV, that's irrelevant because I know a way to make the car never despawn. I feel like New York has a much better environment for this sort of playing than a huge and, in my opinion, empty landscape known as Los Santos.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now)   GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Someone would have to create a site for this. Would be just too much for me/this site to monitor. I have a job, a wife, and kids. I'm sure you could create your own forumotion forums based around GTA roleplaying.
Back to top Go down
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now)   GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Yeah that's what I planned on doing lol I just wanted to share with this community and test the interest. If only two people want to play with me then there's no point...
Back to top Go down
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now)   GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Updated OP. Let me know if this would be something we could do in the downtime of making cars go 'round and 'round.
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now)   GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:29 am

Fruity, I'd be interested in this. If I find my Niko Bellic GTA 4 Disc.
Back to top Go down
FruitlessSoup38
Shop Floor Sweeper
FruitlessSoup38

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now)   GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:05 am

Also it's on the Ballad of Gay Tony, so the EFLC disk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now)   GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA IV Life (yes it's ugly right now)
Page 1 of 1