Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Empty
PostSubject: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:20 am

'97 Honda Civic Type-R:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'03 Volkswagon Golf R32:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 Mercedes-Benz 190E Evolution II:

'91 BMW M3 E30:

'91 Mazda MX5:

'02 Acura RSX:

Spare Parts:

Engines:

Last edited by Spaz on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 50 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 9:20 am

Bank Statment 2014:
End of Day Statment: $20,500

Bank Statment 2015:
End of Day Statment: $13,285

Last edited by Spaz on Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:29 pm; edited 31 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sportsman5990
Shop Floor Sweeper
Sportsman5990

PostSubject: Re: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:01 pm

Wanna sell ur 97 civic?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 5:04 am

I've been putting all my time into this '97 Civic Type-R (Time Attack Car) and my '90 Mercedes 190E (Daily Drifter). Time to get back to the drawing board and figure out what I'll be building and running in the 2015 European Touring Car Series.

Sportsman5990 wrote:
Wanna sell ur 97 civic?

And sorry Sportsman, not going to sell my '97 Civic Type-R. To much wrench time in her and she is still putting down some good times in the Time Attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 2:43 am

The '91 BMW M3 E30 just got in last night, going to take a look around and see what kind of work I just got myself into tomorrow evening.

Pulled the K20a and the Gear-X 6 Speed Tranny out yesterday after that Time Attack @ Ville Circuit, I'm going to need to go though the engine before running it hard again. Going to drop the B16b with the stock tranny just to drive around with.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:58 am

Nice!!! That K was running pretty good at the last event!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Yes, but that account of power in that little EK, she is all over the place. Need to take the Honda out for a little cruise when I get the K20a back in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 10:37 pm

Looks like the K20a is about to be ready to be dropped back in the EK... I replaced the rings, #2 cylinder was pretty burnt up. Dynoed a 318hp, so we'll she what she does in the next couple of day at this Time Attack.
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 11:32 pm

I'll be looking forward to seeing what she does!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:22 am

He is my '90 Mercedes-Benz 190E Evolution II, she got 3rd place is the Photo Comp "Ferris Wheel" on Facebook.

Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) GetPhoto-4_zpsg585d68a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Cashing in Forza 2 Garage... Good bye old friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)   Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spazz883 (Disgruntled Veteran) Garage (Cashed In)
Page 1 of 1