HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Lts Blaze 215 garage list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lts blaze 215
Shop Floor Sweeper
Lts blaze 215

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 30

Lts Blaze 215 garage list Empty
PostSubject: Lts Blaze 215 garage list   Lts Blaze 215 garage list Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:01 am

bank statement:
 


Last edited by Lts blaze 215 on Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lts blaze 215
Shop Floor Sweeper
Lts blaze 215

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 30

Lts Blaze 215 garage list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lts Blaze 215 garage list   Lts Blaze 215 garage list Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:03 am

Subaru Brat


Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
718_Sliick
Admin
718_Sliick

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 27
Location : ny

Lts Blaze 215 garage list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lts Blaze 215 garage list   Lts Blaze 215 garage list Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:16 am

I see

_________________
Lts Blaze 215 garage list Giphy_10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
Lts blaze 215
Shop Floor Sweeper
Lts blaze 215

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 30

Lts Blaze 215 garage list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lts Blaze 215 garage list   Lts Blaze 215 garage list Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 4:42 am

718_Sliick wrote:
I see

Did I do this right? Laughing
Back to top Go down
718_Sliick
Admin
718_Sliick

Posts : 636
Join date : 2015-05-28
Age : 27
Location : ny

Lts Blaze 215 garage list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lts Blaze 215 garage list   Lts Blaze 215 garage list Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:04 am

Lts blaze 215 wrote:
718_Sliick wrote:
I see

Did I do this right? Laughing

Lol yea just need a pic and fill put the build sheet
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/vtectwinturbo92
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

Posts : 3428
Join date : 2013-07-07
Age : 45
Location : Yorkville, IL

Lts Blaze 215 garage list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lts Blaze 215 garage list   Lts Blaze 215 garage list Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 8:15 am

718_Sliick wrote:
Lts blaze 215 wrote:
718_Sliick wrote:
I see

Did I do this right? Laughing

Lol yea just need a pic and fill put the build sheet


No it is incorrect.....you do not get paid a payday because you have not posted in the payday thread. That thread was locked so you couldn't have. You only have $18,000 to start. I will be implementing the old rule that new members must wait one week before collecting. Correct your bank and build when you can.

_________________
Lts Blaze 215 garage list 18495756374_36fae141bc_o
WHIP GAME PROPER
Back to top Go down
Lts blaze 215
Shop Floor Sweeper
Lts blaze 215

Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-06-12
Age : 30

Lts Blaze 215 garage list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lts Blaze 215 garage list   Lts Blaze 215 garage list Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 10:49 am

Kru Jones wrote:
718_Sliick wrote:
Lts blaze 215 wrote:
718_Sliick wrote:
I see

Did I do this right? Laughing

Lol yea just need a pic and fill put the build sheet


No it is incorrect.....you do not get paid a payday because you have not posted in the payday thread. That thread was locked so you couldn't have. You only have $18,000 to start. I will be implementing the old rule that new members must wait one week before collecting. Correct your bank and build when you can.



Ok I will correct everything thank bud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Lts Blaze 215 garage list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lts Blaze 215 garage list   Lts Blaze 215 garage list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Lts Blaze 215 garage list
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» MAN's Mini Garage Sale
» Add your banner to the official Forum banners list
» Orions Magical Wokshop ITEM LIST
» SCCT Auto232 Rating List-Houdini 2.0 Pro x64 1c
» IPON rating list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: XBOX One :: Forza Horizon 2 :: Personal Garages (FH2)-
Jump to: