Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you like to see implemented or removed?

Go down 
+20
Impulse 3
Cougar
MichaelC
Kru Jones
Falken HD
AC x Stunner
Lewis Crook
Sideways 30k
PortableCorpse
Mosuke
NightSausage
Luccbag
86GUY
Arsye
Mad Hatter
Camshlom
xCalluumm
schmitty4491
DIS OldManTiger
Sidewinder
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

What would you like to see implemented or removed? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:34 am

No, this isn't a complaint list. I am not crying about how MnM works or any nonsense like that. This is just a simple thread for suggestions. It is in no way intended to piss anyone off. Just post what you liked about BnB or what you wish to be implemented.

-My interest-
All I wish to be implemented is the Junkyard or a similar working system. I have no idea if it is easy to do, manage, etc. I just honestly liked it. If you have any opinions about it or wish to share an idea of yours please keep it civilized, clean, and calm.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:36 am

I like this idea. Post away folks.
Back to top Go down
schmitty4491
schmitty4491

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 am

1. Push Tiger down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:42 am

You are fired!
Back to top Go down
schmitty4491
schmitty4491

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:46 am

lol. On a serious note, what about paint shops? Are we going back to before it was when you had to "purchase materials" and wait 5 days for someone to tell you the price of some fenders?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:48 am

Check the MnM guide for the Checkout thread Schmittles, all of that info is there my bruddah.
Back to top Go down
schmitty4491
schmitty4491

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:49 am

Nice, hadn't gotten that far yet. Good to see. Smile 
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:53 am

I'd love to see the Junkyard, with a different name so that it doesn't look the same as BoughtNotBuilt wat. Razz
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:54 am

The Boneyard? Lol, I dunno yet. Lets wait a week or two, and see if people do migrate. If we get enough people to MnM, we'll definitely make a Junkyard similar system and promote a member to run/mod it.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:55 am

Boneyard sound cool as shit.
Back to top Go down
Sidewinder
Mechanic
Sidewinder

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:58 am

xCalluumm wrote:
Boneyard sounds cool as shit.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:42 am

Is there a button anywhere that "Marks all forums as read"?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:51 am

Same place as it was on BnB Cal, lower left, just below the Horizon section.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:55 am

Got it, thank mang! Smile
Back to top Go down
Camshlom
Shop Floor Sweeper
Camshlom

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:11 pm

Not sure if its just me, But when people make the names of threads with colors the contrast is all messed and and you cant read the titles.
Back to top Go down
Camshlom
Shop Floor Sweeper
Camshlom

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:20 pm

Also, Do you ever plan on doing anything with GT6 on PS4? I know a lot of people who are not getting the Xbox and FM5 for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
Mechanic
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:27 pm

I was actually thinking about this for GT5.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:31 pm

GT5 and the SILEIGHTY! :O
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:48 pm

If there is enough interest, I'll start a section for GT5/GT6. Start a thread in the chat area with a poll, asking if people want a GT section. I'm amenable.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:50 pm

As for the thread titles, I have no issue reading any of them Cam. Don't know what issue you might be having. If you could, take a screenshot and post it so I can see what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:11 pm

I would like to see the Title Colors Removed.

Like on the Nfs forum, theres only like 6 members so it's easy, but when you have more and more members with the same color it gets kinda annoying.
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:18 pm

able to blow engines and break parts on your car and pay to fix them and watnot blow turbos break springs
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:22 pm

but you can't really do only that in Forza, it would just be kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
86GUY
Lead Mechanic
86GUY

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:25 pm

on sim you can
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:27 pm

dragz wrote:
I would like to see the Title Colors Removed.

Like on the Nfs forum, theres only like 6 members so it's easy, but when you have more and more members with the same color it gets kinda annoying.

Title colors? Thread Titles? People's Titles on site? What are you referring to?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see implemented or removed?   What would you like to see implemented or removed? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see implemented or removed?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Made Not Manufactured :: MnM Main :: Off Topic-
Jump to: