Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)

Go down 
+23
END Cody
REVAN
Kru Jones
ratR0
Mosuke
Wolfling
Sidewinder
Brenwalsh
GrahamC216
86GUY
DB BeeDee
Fadam
Cougar
Texas Chia
bobthegama675
txschmidt
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Impulse 3
Arsye
Sideways 30k
Stacks
Falken HD
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:11 am

Just got finished with the story for the second time.. This time I ended with an Extra 20 Million With Michael, and an Extra 7 Mill with Trevor/Franklin.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:19 am

drags wrote:
Just got finished with the story for the second time.. This time I ended with an Extra 20 Million With Michael, and an Extra 7 Mill with Trevor/Franklin.
My friend on another forum has over 2 billion with all 3 characters each. No cheats or anything. He wrote out a guide on how to do it. Once I get to the point where I can do it, I'll try it.
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:42 am

Good sir, you must tell
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 1:48 am

Impulse 3 wrote:
drags wrote:
My friend on another forum has over 2 billion with all 3 characters each. No cheats or anything. He wrote out a guide on how to do it. Once I get to the point where I can do it, I'll try it.
My friend, not anymore Deleted him. Told me he got to 100% completion with 2 billion, but you know.. had to delete him because it wasn't true. I even caught him in his little lie, I went and checked his Acheivements and he had the 100% acheivement, but none of the mission ones, and also... I don't believe it's possible to get 2 Billion dollars legitly when the game has been out for a week.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:09 am

drags wrote:
Impulse 3 wrote:
drags wrote:
My friend, not anymore Deleted him. Told me he got to 100% completion with 2 billion, but you know.. had to delete him because it wasn't true. I even caught him in his little lie, I went and checked his Acheivements and he had the 100% acheivement, but none of the mission ones, and also... I don't believe it's possible to get 2 Billion dollars legitly when the game has been out for a week.
You don't have to believe anything if you don't want, it's up to you.

He used no cheats and has a picture of his transactions, which I will post here.

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 URddNlm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:39 am

Holy motherfucking shit.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:45 am

Impulse 3 wrote:
drags wrote:
Impulse 3 wrote:
drags wrote:
You don't have to believe anything if you don't want, it's up to you.

He used no cheats and has a picture of his transactions, which I will post here.

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 URddNlm

Spoiler:
Lol Callum, and quoted since it's a new page.
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:34 am

Somene needs to teach me how to make a boat load of cash from shares.
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:32 am

He just did... beat the game, play back lesters missions and listen to what Lester tells you.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:19 am

Play back? Like go and return to the missions for a second time?

When you go back to the lester missions doesn't it just put you back to normal time where you were before you did the mission?

@Impulse, I wasn't saying you're friend did, was trying to say my friend couldn't... all he does was sit in the strip club all day making it rain $7
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:42 am

According to impulse's description.... yeah.

But... this thing is badass

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 0_0
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:48 am

what is that?
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:54 am

Hot Loader... f'n badass truck

Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:14 pm

How or where do I get that thing?
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 2:15 pm

Nice! Appreciate the info Stacks.
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:14 pm

drags wrote:
Play back? Like go and return to the missions for a second time?

When you go back to the lester missions doesn't it just put you back to normal time where you were before you did the mission?

@Impulse, I wasn't saying you're friend did, was trying to say my friend couldn't... all he does was sit in the strip club all day making it rain $7
Lol I gotcha, and by 2nd save I meant I started a whole new save file.

You can't beat the game and then replay Lester's missions because it'll take away all of your current money. You have to beat the entire main story first, then go back and play the assassination missions last when you have 20+ million. You can't do them one time, then replay them.

Also, I just found a 4 door Aston Martin.

Last edited by Impulse 3 on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DB BeeDee
Shop Floor Sweeper
DB BeeDee

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 3:19 pm

@ Stacks If you go to the pier on Vuccui beach there is a 4 door SandKing. Its called the SandKing XL
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/thetastyvagina
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:05 pm

That last triathalon.
Daaaamn!
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:47 pm

Since I beat the story again on my new save, I'm going to do all the stranger and freaks today hopefully, and then the activity things.
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:40 am

How does it work for you and not me? How do you post pics on here?
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 12:54 am

My 86 : D:
Back to top Go down
ratR0
ratR0

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:34 am

this game is consuming me.

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 9844164834_3655e8b1ea_z
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:26 am

Impulse 3 wrote:
How does it work for you and not me? How do you post pics on here?
Are you still having the Snapmatic problem?

because I just take them with the in-game phone, and all photos just automatically get uploaded to socialclub. and then save as, and upload to flikr

You have to have a socialclub to take photo probably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)
Page 8 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next