Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)

Go down 
+23
END Cody
REVAN
Kru Jones
ratR0
Mosuke
Wolfling
Sidewinder
Brenwalsh
GrahamC216
86GUY
DB BeeDee
Fadam
Cougar
Texas Chia
bobthegama675
txschmidt
xCalluumm
DIS OldManTiger
Impulse 3
Arsye
Sideways 30k
Stacks
Falken HD
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Falken HD
Mechanic
Falken HD

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Empty
PostSubject: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:31 pm

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) GTA-V-Banner-480x200
Here in the GTA:V Shop, you can share your club your in, show off your rides, brag about your house, or just talk about what you discovered today!!

CAUTION: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Last edited by Falken HD on Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/andy.madej
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 9:57 pm

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) 1267616_10201012141734457_1667745866_o

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) 1278937_10201012189255645_1674443429_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Already!!! Lol Pimp Tight!!!
Back to top Go down
Sideways 30k
Lead Mechanic
Sideways 30k

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:29 pm

Who misses the Old Radio Los Santos?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:44 pm

Haven't found an 86 anywhere yet... sadly.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Nevermind, Just found one lol
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:27 am

I haven't found one yet, but I did find a couple of cool supercars. I found something that looks like the current Mustang with Saleen taillights. It's fast as f*ck lmao.

Anyone know how to find the Elegy RH8 you get for signing up at R* club?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:35 am

I found a Veyron? Anyone find that, it's the only car I actually saved in a garage?

I don't have any money to costumize anything though
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:17 am

drags wrote:
I found a Veyron? Anyone find that, it's the only car I actually saved in a garage?

I don't have any money to costumize anything though
Yep, found one of those. Mine is black/orange.
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:33 am

Impulse 3 wrote:

Anyone know how to find the Elegy RH8 you get for signing up at R* club?
All you have to do is go into your large garage, for any of the main characters and just hold right on the D-pad. Boom, Elegy. Every time you do it, its there.
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:04 am

Today i'm going to hopefully get a little farther and actually be able to pay put a little into a car.

EDIT: All of my friends I was playing with last night told me to trust AutoSave and I did... This morning turned on my xbox and there is no sign of my save from last night... what the f*ck.

EDIT: again... me being dumb. I noticed I was on the wrong xbox account about 10 minutes of trying to figure stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Stacks
Mechanic

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:30 am

There is a large garage? I need moar cars.... NOAW!!!'
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:47 am

Where does everyone find huge houses?
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:54 am

Stacks wrote:
There is a large garage? I need moar cars.... NOAW!!!'
Each player has a home garage, and then a 2nd garage away from the house to store extra cars. Its color coded to each character. Look for a Green garage logo if you're playing as Franklin, and a Blue garage logo if you're playing as Michael. As for the 3rd guy, Trevor, I don't know his color yet as I haven't gotten to him.
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:18 pm

Trevor is yellow and Tiger, you will love playing as him. He's a total wacked out bad ass!
Back to top Go down
DIS OldManTiger
Admin
DIS OldManTiger

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 12:29 pm

I'm looking forward to this weekend when I can get some real quality time in on the game. Yeah Schmidt, I hear good things about that crazy bastard, lol. This game is just off the charts.
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:10 pm

That it is.... Once they get the bugs worked out the "iFruit" app for the iPhone and iPad will open the game up even more. Things like custom plates for your car and training your dog (Chops) to do tricks are just some of the things it will do.

Btw - It's cool that you can log into RockStar's website and check on your in game stocks. lol
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:51 pm

I can't wait till the weekend
Back to top Go down
bobthegama675
Mechanic
bobthegama675

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:52 pm

anyone else think its excessively hard to land a plane on here?
Back to top Go down
Arsye
Car Czar
Arsye

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:06 pm

It was pretty easy... I panicked the first time and ended up upside down about 50 feet from the airstrip.. but somehow I landed it.
Back to top Go down
txschmidt
Lead Mechanic
txschmidt

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:17 pm

bobthegama675 wrote:
anyone else think its excessively hard to land a plane on here?
When you come in to land hold the "B" button, it slows everything down in like a focus mode. LOL That's the only way I can land.

Has anyone taken the blimp out yet?
Back to top Go down
bobthegama675
Mechanic
bobthegama675

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:17 pm

myfirst landing i ended up on a nose stand...
Back to top Go down
Impulse 3
Motor Maestro
Impulse 3

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:30 pm

I drove the Elegy...

sex.

Also, I haven't flown a plane yet but I'm sure if you're Franklin, you can click both sticks down and slow motion land that bitch if you need to lol. Trevor is the best pilot of the 3.
Back to top Go down
Texas Chia
Mechanic
Texas Chia

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 5:18 pm

the larger the plane the easier it gets to fly, they are less effected by the new turbulence feature. also helicopters are shit now, how ever the buzzard now has rockets that lock on, but you only get 2 shots at a time.
Back to top Go down
Cougar
Cougar

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:50 pm

Racked up almost 14 hours of gameplay, and only on 32% progression. I like that haha, got an awesome story line and the map. Holy f*ck.
I'f you've played as Trevor and done the drop off mission in the plane at sunset like I did. Blain County looks so amazing, all the hills and sunset and water.

Also hit about 137469439843 deers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)   The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The GTA:V Shop (Spoilers Inside)
Page 1 of 23Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next