Made Not Manufactured
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forza Grassroots forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali

Go down 
+2
Kru Jones
AC x Stunner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Empty
PostSubject: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:21 am

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH TGF KillaCali
UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali 9284983812_1593aceb44_z

It was a cold, slightly quiet morning in the Swiss Alps. As I awaited at The cornor with the breath taking view. A fimilar noise clouded the sky with it's roar. I instantly knew then that my guest had arrived.
UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali 9284983890_5806cf58df_z
UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali 9284984008_62a57c9e35_z

"Here he is. Glad you could fly over on these terms. I know you very busy"
"It's cool man anytime"
"Shall we begin ?"
"Yeah go for it, whenever you're ready"
UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali 9284984326_a1a312a6ef_z

"So Cali. My first thunderous questions for you is. What is Drift Wars ?"

"Drift Wars is a BNB community based tandem battle competiton.
Wow these question have put me on the spot *Small Laugh*. It was originally founded in 2011, close to the end of Forza Motorsport 3. There are some awesome prizes to be won such as microsoft point and free live, plus the cash on the side.

"I think the main question on every bodies mind is what makes 'Drift Wars' different to any other event that we as a community have seen on BNB ?"

"The way it's ran. Back in those days, Forza was taken so seriously so we sort of bring that nostalgia back into our events. We use that seriousness and of course that corresponds with the prizes, you know, little things like that that just show that we mean business".

"You say how it's run but what do you mean ?"

"Dedication. And following through really. Because the majority of the time, I see great events that look like fun, but they never finish. Whether it be rain or shine we pull through. I think we also cater to the community and what they want in the event"

"It's every bodies competition then ?"

"Yeah I suppose. Like, we have less rules then most comps as well, but were uptight about BS as such. Like, we don't take any crap. If somebody is giving smack to someone else and that person doesn't want to do the event, then we come down hard before it floureshes into drama. You could say we have a zero tolerence policy.

"Right. Enough business talk. I'm here to talk to you. So let's talk about you. What's your story ?"

"Erm I used to be a Playstation guy.

"Really ?"

"Yeah man I hated the Xbox. I was that guy that would walk into the store and talk smack about the Xbox. GT3 came out the same time as Forza 1 on the Xbox, and I was adament that I was going to play GT3. So one day I went to my cousins house and I saw him driving on this game, he was sitting next to my brother. They were drag racing, drifting, racing, all that stuff. And then he backed out and started modifying his car. He done an engine swap and I was like. "Wait, go back to that". And I just remember thinking it was the coolest thing. Then he backed out onto the starting menu and I saw the 'Forza Motorsport' logo. That's the begining. I involved myself in the community in Forza 1 but I think my career really kicked off in Forza 2 when I started from the bottom, made a name for myself. I did by having a simple policy and it's that 'There's always gonna be people who like you and those who don't, but who cares, just carry on'. One thing I will finish with, it's been one hell of a ride that for sure!"

"Thanks Cali man. Hey I really like the paint. Where does that come from and have you got others like it ?"
UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali 9284984112_901104d249_z
Yeah we have a Red Bull paint which TGF Joker runs on his RX7. There's a long story behind this BNB paint here. It was originally designed for 'Forza Hunters' but I basically just slapped on the BNB logo.

"Like a true craftsmen then"

"Yeah basically *Laughs*. Nah In all seriousness, the forza hunter guys never really pulled through. I don't think they will mind. No but yeah this paint is actually about three years old. Just looks really modern and new because it's a great paint *chuckles*. There are pictures on the Project D club thread in the community garages off this paint and the Red Bull paint. All these designs have been sent through my shop 'Rouge Industries' which can be found on the Market Place for Forza 4. Rouge Industries was also developed at the end of Forza 3. But yeah the shops good. It's not a pre order, get what you want kind of paint shop. We make paints and sell them to the community. It's a bit like a skateboard shop you know. You just go in and pick what you like.
UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali 9284991244_707e74a78f_z

"Alright well Cali man I really appreciate you coming out here and talking to us, not just business but personally. I could tell you was nervous my friend."

"Yeah man, you know how to catch people off gaurd."

"Well the track is yours for the day so enjoy"

Last edited by AC x Stunner on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kru Jones
Head Pimp in Charge
Kru Jones

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:40 pm

Nice write up!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 9:27 am

Nice!
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Will have an interview with you soon Callum and a selection of your drivers. Could you chose the people you want to be interviewed and PM me. I'm really busy!
Back to top Go down
xCalluumm
Motor Maestro
xCalluumm

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Sure mate, can't wait!

I'll have some drivers chosen for you by tomorrow morning our time if thats okay? Smile
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Perfect. I'm up to my next in stuff at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Darthm0ng
Lead Mechanic
Darthm0ng

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:52 am

Christ, good interview Stunner!
Back to top Go down
MichaelC
Lead Mechanic
MichaelC

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:13 am

Nice write up my man!
Back to top Go down
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Thanks you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
Shop Floor Sweeper
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Great write up man, Really enjoyable... Need to see more soon
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quantum-Designs/151899478217457
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:31 pm

trust me dude. There's a lot more coming. I'm overwhelmed with work haha
Back to top Go down
GrahamC216
Shop Floor Sweeper
GrahamC216

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:34 pm

hahaha, I know that feeling, If you need anything i'll try and help
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quantum-Designs/151899478217457
AC x Stunner
Mechanic
AC x Stunner

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:35 pm

Thanks man I really appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali   UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UberTorque Media - Exclusive Interview with TGF KillaCali
Page 1 of 1